Mysterious

(Y/N)'s POV

My life. One word can describe it. Shattered. Just shattered. My sister, dead. My home, destroyed. I had a peaceful, wonderful life until the vampires came and took over our home town. I can still remember visibly how they took my sister away. Sucking the life out of her in front of my eyes. Those filthy vampires, I will get revenge. One by one, until they are beaten to a bloody pulp and cut in pieces. I will torture them until the end of time. Stabbing, cutting, stabbing, cutting, hahahahahahaha!!! That would be great. But, I know that will never happen.
Now, I am just simple "livestock" to them. In the city of Sanguinem. I walked down the streets of the city with my eyes locked on the ground, and accidentally bumped into somebody. "Hey, watch where you're going!", he spat. 'Wait, he?'
"Huh? Oh, sorry." I looked up. I saw messy, black hair with bright green eyes. I gave a light smile to him and walked away. Little did I know, he started blushing.

(Yuu's POV)
I was still in a bad mood after those stupid vampires took my precious blood. While I was walking back home, without Mika, (yes, I need alone time) I bumped into a girl about my size. "Oi, watch where your going! I yelled. She looked up and stared at me blankly. "Oh, sorry." She gave me a small smile, and started walking towards the opposite direction I was going. She had (e/c) orbs and (h/l) (h/c) hair. She was gorgeous. I felt a hint of warmness on my cheeks. Was I, blushing? 'Wait. Me? Blushing? Pffft. No way.'
But there was one thing that made me curious. She was alone. Didn't 'livestock' live in groups?
Then it hit me. She had no where to stay. "Wait! I called out. She stopped, just a few yards behind me. "Hm?"
"I-I know you don't have a place to stay, so I was just wondering that maybe y-you could stay or j-join our 'family'? I asked looking down, hiding my blush. She looked shocked, but her her expression soon faded away. "R-really?"
I looked up, "Sure, I guess. It doesn't really matter to me anyways."
"Oh, okay." She replied. Then she gave me a smile. "Thank you."
"This way." I motioned her to come my way. While we were walking, I heard a faint mutter under her breath. "family......" She's really mysterious. I wonder what happened to her past.