The Escape

(Y/N)'s POV
I'm starting to get used to this place. Mika is weird, going out at night to do something. But I don't mind. As long as we're still friends, I'm okay with anything! Yuu is grumpy as usual, Akane making all the yummy foods we eat, life is great so far.

(No one's) POV
But little did she know, soon enough, her family would get killed by the one and only...Ferid Bathory.

*timeskip to the next day at night*

(Y/N)'s POV
It was night time already, the children were all asleep. Yuu and I were still awake playing tic-tac-toe. Akane was cleaning up the kitchen. Then we heard a knock. I gasped and ran to the door. I opened it and a Mika was standing there. "I'm home!" he whispered. "Yay!" I ran to him. A slight blush came on his cheeks. "Hi (Y/N)-chan. I have a special surprise for everyone." I let go. "Huh?"
"You'll see. Wake the others up first."
*A few minutes later*
"What??! We're going to escape?" Everyone yelled at the same time. "Hush! They might hear us!" Mika whispered. "Sorry." We replied. Yuu smiled. "Finally! We are finally getting out of this hell hole!" (He emphasized on the 'finally' part)
I frowned. "Yuu, language!"
He scoffed. "C'mon, (Y/N), we're ten."
"But, the others can hear you! The younger ones!" I hissed back.
"Alright, I'll stop, but we're getting out of this...place."
"Okay." Then I frowned. "Wait, but how? We don't even have a map!
Mika smiled. "Oh, well look at this." He pulled out a map and a gun. Ako saw the gun and gasped. "Mika-kun! Smuggler!" Yuu laughed. "Ako-chan, this is not smuggling. It's called taking." Ako did not back down. "Stealing!" Yuu laughed again. "Taking."
"Stealing!"
"Taking."
"Stealing!"
"Taking."
"Stealing!"
"Ta-"
"ALRIGHT!!! ENOUGH YOU TWO! JUST SIT DOWN AND BEHAVE!!!" Mika yelled, and they zipped their mouths closed. "We aren't here to fight, but get out of this place, like (Y/N) said." Akane agreed. "That's right." I heard him sigh and continued. "Anyways, I have a map, and a gun. The map is used for getting us out of here. The gun is getting out of any bad situation we come across. Got it?" Everyone nodded. "Okay, let's get moving!"

*timeskip to the place where they meet Ferid*

(Y/N)'s POV
"Okay, the exit is right across this place," Mika said. "We just have to cross this section and we will have freedom!" We all 'yayed' silently and got ready to go. We tiptoed to half the way until we heard a voice. Oh no. This can not be happening. Oh no. Oh no. That voice, it could only be Ferid's. "~Why hello my little lambs. I see you got this far to the exit. But I will not allow you to run away.~" Everyone was frozen in their steps. "~As you can see, the exit is right there. All you got to do is just run, and you'll be free.~" Yuu shot the gun upwards and yelled to everyone. "Go! Run!" Bang! Everyone started running to the exit. Ferid just smirked. "~Oh? Running away now? I will not let you go that far.~" He started killing everyone of us. Starting with little Ako-chan. "Ahhhhhhhh!" she screamed, falling limp. I stared at the scene. One by one. Dying. All of them. And I was beginning to have a new family. Me, Mika, and Yuu were the only ones left. Then the flashback came back to me. My sister in this same situation. How she died because of a stupid vampire. I growled and ran towards him. Luckily, I learned martial arts with my sister in the old days. I gave him a kick in the 'where the sun don't shine' place. "Argh. (Y/N)! Don't make me fight you!" he growled. I grew more angry. "You will fight me, you creep! How do you even know my damn name!" I hissed back. I jumped on his back, but he threw me off. I tumbled to the end of the place and hit a wall. Blood trickled out of my mouth as I tried getting back up. "(Y/N)!!" I heard Mika and Yuu call my name. "I'm fine..." I said weakly. I fell to the ground, helpless. Mika saw me in a bad state and looked down. His bangs covered his eyes. In an instant, he attacked the noble. "~Oh? Mika? I thought you were a good boy. Hmm, maybe no any more.~" I saw Yuu toss Mika the gun and tried shooting him, only that Mika got a blow in the stomach. I gasped in horror. "Mika....no...." He fell to the ground, limp. Yuu got angered by this. "Why, you...." He took the gun that was lying on the floor and aimed it at Ferid's head. "Die." 'Bang' Ferid's body dropped dead on the ground. Yuu was panting. He ran towards me first and helped me up. "Are you alright?" I replied weakly. "Yeah.... Go to Mika..." Yuu didn't care. He helped me up and brought me to Mika. Mika was about to die. He said something in gasps. "(Y/N), Yuu-chan. Go....without....me." Yuu gasped. "No way! We have to leave together! We are family!" Mika smiled weakly. "I know. And that's the first time Yuu called us family." I started crying. "No, don't die, Mika." Yuu hugged me and stared at Mika. I hugged Mika tightly. Then Yuu spoke up. "Goodbye, Mika. C'mon (Y/N), let's go." He whispered. "But...Mika..." I protested. "Mika wants us to go, so we will. That will be Mika's last wish. For us to escape." Yuu nudged me. I looked back at Mika once more, and turned around. "Goodbye, Mika. I love you..." Mika smiled and closed his eyes. '(Y/N), hopefully we can meet again.' I ran with Yuu as hard as I could and we accidentally fell on the way. We tumbled all the way down. Yuu helped me up. "Thanks." I said, brushing off some snow on my clothes. Then I heard footsteps coming near us. I got into my fighting stance for martial arts. "It's okay, we won't hurt you." I heard a female voice. I relaxed a bit, but still had my guard on. Yuu was curious and asked a question. "Who are you guys?" Then we heard a masculine voice. "We are the Imperial Demon Army." (Blah blah blah, they take (Y/N) and Yuu with them, all that stuff)

*back at the place where Ferid kills Mika*

(Mika's) POV
I felt literally nothing (omg sorry! I forgot the part where Ferid cuts off Mika's arm! Please forgive me...). 'Am I really going to die? (Y/N).... I hope you can forgive me. I'm sorry. Now you're with Yuu. Please be safe by his side. I love you.' When I was about to close my eyes, a vampire with pink hair came in. "Ferid, stop acting dead." She said. I was shocked. Didn't Yuu kill him? I saw Ferid rise up from the ground. "~Oh, Krul. Didn't see ya there.~" 'Krul...' I thought. 'Isn't she the vampire queen?' "Ferid," She spat. "Look what you've done. You let one of my Seraphs escape!" I saw her look at me. "How could you? You also almost killed the other one, too!" Ferid gulped. "Sorry my queen. I will-" Before Ferid could finish his sentence, Krul kicked his right arm off. "Hurry up and get out of my sight, you worthless being." Ferid quickly grabbed his arm, and scrambled away. Krul walked towards me and knelt besides me. "Say, human. Do you want to live?" I shook my head. "No, I want to die along my friends and family..." Krul sighed. "Sorry, you won't have a choice. I will turn you into a vampire." I tried moving, but I felt like jelly. Krul bit herself and brought my lips to hers. She put her blood in her mouth and kissed me. Her blood went in my mouth. I swallowed it, and a weird sensation filled my body. When I finally realized what had happened to me, I panicked. "What...what d-did you d-do to me?" I stuttered, not wanting to believe the truth that I became a vampire. "You've become a half-vampire now." I stared in horror as Krul cut herself and poured it into a glass cup. "Here, drink, my child." I slapped the glass cup away. "No!! No!! I refuse!!" Krul laughed. "Okay then." she sat on her throne waiting for me to drink the blood. 'It looks so good.' I thought. 'No, no, Don't bring in the temptation!' I bit my lip and kept on staring at it until I couldn't hold on my will anymore. I attacked her and started drinking the blood. 'It tastes so good....' Krul was a bit surprised but soon regained her regular expression after a bit. When I was getting my fill, she hugged me and whispered in my ear, "That's it, drink my blood....Mikaela Hyakuya."