Training Week: Prologue

(Y/N)'s POV
Yay! Today, Guren-sensei is going to let us fight each other using our weapons! He calls it sparring. Hmmm. I think it's just training. Oh well. I'm happy anyways! Yesterday was a great day for me! My birthday! Yuu-chan gave me a blue necklace! Now it's my lucky charm and I wear it all the time with me! I put on my uniform and walked out of the room with a slice of toast in my mouth. When I got to the training grounds, Guren, Yoichi, Shinoa, and Mitsuba were already there. "Hmm? Where's Kimizuki and Yuu-chan?" I questioned, swallowing the last piece of my bread. "Oh, I don't know. I think they are fighting. They're running late, though." Guren said, as he glanced at his watch. "I'm so happy! Today, we are fighting with each other!!!" I squealed. Yoichi scratched his neck. "Haha... I bet it's gonna be fun..." I punched him playfully. "Aw, come on, Yoichi, don't be a scaredy-cat!!" Yoichi quivered. "O-okay..." Then, off to the distance, I heard two voices arguing back and forth. "It's your fault that we're late, telephone pole!" Kimizuki yelled. "Well, if you would have woke me up earlier!!!" I heard Yuu scream.
"What am I, your mom?"
"Arghhh! If only you had made breakfast faster, too!"
"Oh what am I, your personal maid, now?"
"Oh shut up, four eyes!!"
"Make me."
"Arghhh!"
"Haha."
"Don't mock me, you bastard!!"
I sighed as they walked towards us. Then I turned to them, with a glare on my face. "Yuu-kun. Kimizuki-san. Can you please explain why you two are late?" They finished their argument as soon as they saw me. "Uh-oh..." They said at the same time. That's when they knew they were done for. "GET IN YOU POSITIONS, NOW! I WON'T TOLERATE ANY ARGUMENTS BETWEEN MY COMRADES, GOT THAT? IF YOU DIDN'T, GO THROUGH ME FIRST!!!"
They hugged each other. "Y-yes....(Y-Y/N)..." I quickly changed my facial expression and smiled at them. "Good. Let's start now, shall we?"
Guren, Yoichi, Mitsuba, and Shinoa were amazed. "How did you..." I turned to them. "Martial arts. We practiced screaming and yelling each day to scare off our enemy, or at least frighten them." I gave an innocent smile towards them, and motioned Guren to speak. He clapped his hands twice. "Okay, everyone's here, right? Okay good. So today, I know you've heard, we're going to practice bonding with our demon and fighting each other to get stronger. I will say now, that the nobles are nothing like us. They are a hundred times more powerful than us, so I want you to get powerful and strong. This will be our training week. Today is Sunday. Starting from tomorrow, we will work out and get our muscles strong so we can actually hold your weapon. The next day, we will do sprints and see who is the fastest. "That's obviously gonna be me." Yuu boasted. Shinoa sighed. Guren clapped his hands again. "The third day, we will test who is the most patient, fourth day will be strategizing and planning, and on the fifth day, we will fight each other and see who will be the strongest in this squad. Oh, and the sixth day will be the award ceremony. The last day, it will be a loser punishment day." Mitsuba tilted her head. "Huh? What's a loser punishment day?"
"So, there will be a winner of each day," Guren explained. "For example, there will be a winner for who runs the fastest, a winner for having the best plan and executing it, a winner who is the strongest. That winner will get one point and the person with the least points will have to do something for the rest of the group. "Oh yeah! That's so not gonna be me! I'm gonna win, and let (Y/N) have some hell!" Yuu scoffed. I just smirked. "Okay! I look forward to fighting with you, Yuu-chan...." Guren then spoke back up. "Alright. You guys can go now. Just a heads up for tomorrow." "Okay!!" Everyone said. "Thank you, Guren!" I headed back to my dorm and fell onto my bed. I stayed there for a while, and thought about Mika and my sister. 'Mika, hope you are watching us from up there...Amy, you too.' Then, I took out my scissors and stared at it. "Sheele...Give me strength when we fight each other. Give me strength so I can fight the vampires. I must become strong to kill vampires. Mika, I hope you are proud of me...I will kill that monster that killed you. What was his name? File? Fetid? No, no. It was Ferid. Right, his name was Ferid. Mika, I will kill him for you.' I laughed demonically. Then I covered my mouth. 'Oh..my..god. I sounded like Sheele.. I stood up and looked around me. "Sheele, are you trying to make me succumb to you? Cause I won't, not until I kill all the vampires who hurt Mika-chan and Yuu-chan." Then I lowered my voice. "Mika-kun, Amy, I will make you guys proud. No one will stand in my way anymore.

I won't lose anymore."

~To be continued...