Let the War Begin

(???)'s POV
It has begun. The battle between the vampires and the humans. There will be blood. There will be regret. There will be betrayal. How can you stand this, (Y/N)? I will help. But which side? You will not die, (Y/N). Unless I'm here. I shall protect you, no matter what. What they done to me is beyond an experiment. But knowing that you are still alive, I shall come and rescue you. Let us escape this dreaded world and play together once again.

(Y/N)'s POV

They are here. I stood in my uniform with my squad at Shibuya. I called out Sheele and gripped her hard, my knuckles turning white. "Let's do this." I whispered to myself. I called out to my friends. "Let's GO!" They pumped their fists in the air, "YEAH!"

*An hour before*
(Y/N)'s POV
"Alright! Get into position! The vampires might be here anytime! Always stay on guard and protect your teammates no matter what! Anyways, I have the vampires your squad is going to face." I heard Guren call out to us. An army of JIDA soldiers were lined up. Almost about a thousand. Guren was on an outside "podium" talking as loud as he can. "(Y/N)'s squad, Lucal Wesker. blah blah blah blah" (Sorry I forget...forgive?) After when Guren said his stuff, my squad went to the place he gave us. Well, I hope this goes well. I won't let anyone die. Isn't that right, Sheele? A bright shimmer from my weapon was a response that she was hearing what I said. I smirked. "Let's do this." With that, we ran to the place Lucal Wesker was.

*Now*
(Third Person)
The swooshing sound of helicopters got louder as they landed. A bunch of vampires came jumping off swiftly. A silver haired vampire with long hair tied into a pony tail looked at all the JIDA soldiers surrounding him. "Heh, you think you can beat me?" He said. In a swift slash, the humans were easily cut in half. The vampire smirked to himself. "Ah. Much better. Let's go!" he said, waving his hand to the other vampires. "Oh boy, can't wait to see her!~" "See who?" A black haired man stepped in front of the silver one. The vampire curiously looked at him, "Eh? What is this soldier doing all by himself?" The guy didn't answer. "You're in my way. I need to see someone." the vampire said, with a hint of venom in his voice. Guren smiled. "No thanks." The vampire's eyes darkened. "Oh? Someone is a bad boy." Guren laughed out loud. "Hahaha! You're a funny vampire, you know? I wanna hear a few jokes from you...but, sadly, I will have to finish you off here." The vampire blinked and laughed. "YOU? FINISH ME HERE? HAHAHAHA!!! YOU HUMANS ARE SO FUNNY! YOU GUYS ALWAYS UNDER ESTIMATE A NOBLE! BWAHAHAHA!" Not paying attention, he got his arm sliced off. "Hm. Not bad human, what's in your weapon? I didn't know human demonology had come so far. You're much stronger than you look, aren't you? Well, try this."

(Mika's) POV
As I jumped off the helicopter, I put on my hood and covered my face. I started drifting away from the crowd. Hm? Where's Ferid? Oh well, I'm better without him anyways. I started into a random direction in the city. Jeez, in our region, we just have pathways all leading to the castle. Humans...they make everything complicated. I better find (Y/N)-chan and Yuu-chan before they get involved with the battle. I can't afford them getting hurt. I raced off to a direction that looked like the JIDA's HQ. (Headquarters)

(Y/N)'s POV
I smiled at them. "Let's bring home victory."
"Yeah." Apparently we were facing this vampire noble named Lucal Wesker. "What kind of name is that?" I nearly shouted, giving our position away. "SHHHH." Yuu whispered to me. I rolled my eyes, "Sorry." After what seemed like five hours, I heard light footsteps coming closer. "Oh? What do we have here? Six humans. Hm. Not a problem." I heard a male voice. I stood up and looked at him. He sure was ugly for a vampire. I mean...super ugly. He had...fur on his face? Wait. There were two vampires. "Lucal..." Furry said. I squinted at the other one who was behind him. He had...EYELINER? I almost burst out laughing but I caught myself. He had a hat on, and some bright red lips that looked like he put on lipstick before he went to war. What is he, a crossdresser? A snicker accidentally escaped from my lips. Furry studied me curiously. "Hey..Lucal? Isn't this the human Ferid was talking about?" Eyeliner came up to me and stopped ten feet away. "Hmm...Yeah, I think. Don't kill this girl." My squad members were looking at me in fear. I smiled at them, giving a I-won't-die look. I got out my weapon. "Sheele." I whispered. The others followed by calling out their demon's respectable name. "Asuramaru!"
"Kiseki-Ō!"
"Gekkōin!"
"Tenjiryū!"
"Shikama Dōji!" Furry looked at Eyeliner nervously. "Don't worry Esther. Six humans can't hurt me."
"O-Okay." Eyeliner looked at me. "Hello, I'm Lucal Wesker, and this here is Esther Lee." He pointed at Furry. I growled. "Stop with the introductions. Just die, filthy scum!" I swung my scissors up, and in an instant, Esther went up in ash. I smirked. My teammates looked at me in shock and amazement. Lucal was furious. "H-How d-dare you...y-you humans...you...I SHALL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" He lunged at me, and I quickly slashed him in the stomach. "Gah..." He regained his posture and brought out his sword. "Drink my blood." Vines shot up and pierced him in the arm. He didn't wince at all. I noticed the sword becoming red. He started chuckling. "Hahaha...With this, I can beat the humans now!" He charged at us full speed, and I almost got slashed. By a centimeter. I started sweating nervously. "Damn.."
Lucal laughed. "Whoops! I'm trying not to kill you, but I would love to taste some blood from you!" He charged at me again, I saw Yuu, his face full of anger. "DON'T...TOUCH.....HER!!!" Yuu brought up his katana and swung down. In an instant, Lucal was vertically sliced in half. "No...way. You guys...what are you?"
He said between breaths as he fell to his death. A pile of ash floated up in the air signaling he was dead. We all sighed. "Phew! You guys did good there!" I said, smiling. Then I felt an embrace. "Y-Yuu?" I saw him crying. "Never d-do something scary like that again!" I blushed.
"You could of a-almost died!" I hugged him back, "Yea, sorry. Let's work together this time, okay?"
He turned to me and smiled. "Sure, idiot-chan." I playfully growled. "Hey!"
After a while, we roamed around to look for vampires. "Hmm...there should be one here in about...two seconds." Shinoa said, sounding alert. "Ah! There it is!" Mitsuba pointed at the vampire. Yoichi looked at the clothes. "It's not a noble, guys!" Kimizuki smirked. "I got this one." He raced up to it, and he swung his blades in a criss cross motion, and the vampire exploded into a pile of ash. We high fived each other. "Yes!" We had only a second to be happy until...a certain vampire came.
Crowley... "Oh! It's some greedy humans!" Then two other vampires flew down. I remember them clearly. Chess and Horn. Those bitches that always were around Crowley like he was some honey and they were the bees. My eyes fixated on Crowley. Then he looked at me. His eyes widened. "(Y/N)?" I snarled at him. "Nice to meet you." He smiled gently. "I haven't seen you for soooo long!" I shot him a glare. "Oh? Feisty as always. That's why every vampire liked you. You had amazing blood too. Better than Mika's they say." Yuu's and my eyes widened. "Mika..." I lowered my gaze. Crowley noticed this, hitting a soft spot. "It's okay, it's okay. I'm here."
I heard him walking closer to me, and as soon as he put his hands on me, I brought my weapon out and sliced it off. "DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE I'M YOU'RE LOVER!" I growled, snarling even more. Crowley's eyes widened and then smirked. "Fine. But there is one request from Ferid. Is to bring you back to Sanguinem." Everyone's eyes widened. "No." Shinoa and Mitsuba said together. "She is our family, we'll never let her into a vampire territory." Kimizuki and Yoichi stepped in too. "Yeah, let her go, you vampire, you don't have any connection with her, anyways." Yuu came up to Crowley and slashed down and to the side. Crowley blocked and tripped Yuu. "Yuu!" Shinoa screamed.
Yuu growled and quickly got back up. Anything here was dangerous, there was three vampires in front of us. Crowley yawned. "I'm getting bored. Chess, Horn, kill all of them except (Y/N). I'll be at Ferid's side. Be sure to come back to me safely." The two girls grinned. "Yes, Crowley-sama." Before I was about to kill Crowley, he jumped over a large building. I looked at those bitches. I had a death glare on. "Well, I did need some competition. Will you fight me?" Everyone looked shocked. "(Y-Y/N)..." I gave them a reassuring smile. "I'll be fine."
They both charged at me, and before their swords touched me, I ducked and went behind them, kicking them each in the face. I smiled. Fun. More. Chess and Horn went flying to a pillar and crashed, making everything fall. Shinoa, Yoichi, Mitsuba, Kimizuki, and Yuu-chan watched in amazement. I smiled and quickly raced up to them before they had a chance to get back up. I went on top of them, and stabbed Horn. Good, I never really like her. Snobby. Some vampire blood went on my face and clothes. "Hm...I better wash this later."
Chess looked at me, smirking and jumped away quickly. "You shall pay for killing my partner! Trump card." Chess charged straight at my heart, and I swiftly side stepped. I back flipped and roared. A deafening sound echoed. Everyone covered their ears. I looked around and tried finding Chess. Chess was very fast, and started surrounding me. I started panicking. Focus, (Y/N). But I couldn't. The purple blur stopped and for a mili second that was in slow motion, I heard a giggle. "A present for you!" Then I felt something come through my arm. A shard of glass was stuck to my arm. I yowled in pain as more stared shooting me at different areas. The last thing I heard was Chess laugh and my squad yelling my name before everything became black.

(Yuu's) POV
I saw (Y/N)'s lifeless body fall limp. I screamed her name and came running up to her. "Why?" I looked at the smiling purple haired vampire and charged at her, not caring if I had sloppy movement. "Die, die, die, die, die, die, die!!!" Yoichi called to me, but I didn't answer. I was to angry to care about anything but (Y/N) and killing this vampire for hurting my precious. I finally started to catch up to her, her eyes filled with horror. "Die, filthy bloodsucker." As I stabbed her with my sword, she chocked out blood. I started laughing, "That serves you right!" But I never noticed tears spilling from my eyes. (Y/N). (Y/N)! I ran to her and saw everyone crouching beside her. I saw her furrow her eyebrows. I smiled, seeing that no actual harm really hurt her. Just a few scabs and scratches. I tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear. "Let's go home." I whispered at her unconscious body. I picked her up bridal style and looked at the others. "We are going to the front lines."
As soon as we walked out of the city, I saw almost blood everywhere. Blood. Of both vampires and humans. I looked around in shock and saw Guren beat up...bye a mysterious person? I looked at Guren as he was about to be stabbed. I took my pill Shinoa gave me and handed (Y/N) to Kimizuki. I charged up at the mysterious vampire.