Jealous

(Y/N)'s POV
Riiiing! 'Ah, the bell rang! Time to go meet Yuu!' I got up from my seat and walked out of the room. I carried my books in my hands and skipped to my locker. 'la la la la la' I hummed. When I opened it, I suddenly remembered the thoughts of Mika. 'Mika, I miss you... I hope you are watching Yuu and I from up there, protecting us. I'm doing very good in my academics and as for Yuu, well, not so much. Mika, one day, for sure, we will meet again, right?' I sighed and put away my books. "(Y/N)!!" I snapped out of my thoughts and turned around. "Hmm? Oh Yuu-kun! Didn't see ya coming!" I said, running up to him. Yuu had grown into a fine, handsome man. (Don't think pervertedly, Reader-chan!) I tackled him in a hug, and he started blushing furiously. Then, I noticed a girl with purple hair behind him. I pulled away, and smiled. "Ne, Yuu-kun, who's this?" Yuu sighed. "Her name is Shinoa Hiragi. She's from the Japanese Imperial Demon Army."
"Eh?" I jumped. "Wow! That's so awesome! I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you!" I tackled her into a hug. The girl gasped for air, and I let her go. "Oh, sorry." I smiled sheepishly.
Shinoa then spoke up. "Hey, (Y/N), Yuu, is your friend, right?" I nodded. "Of course! We've known each other since we were ten!" Shinoa laughed. "Cool. Hey, (Y/N), would you like to be part of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army?" I gasped. "Really? THE Japanese Imperial Army?!" she nodded. I squealed. "Yes! I'd love to!!" Shinoa smiled. "Well then, you're in!" I was so happy that I didn't see her smirk at Yuu. "Why you..." he growl. Then she poked him in the chest repeatedly. "And for you, you... need... to... make... some... friends." I laughed at that part. "Yuu-kun, it's not that hard!" He turned his head at me and sighed. "Ugh. Fine. I'll do it, only to get in the Demon Army."
Then from the corner of my eye, I saw a boy with brown hair being pushed around by some older guys. Angry, I made my way to them. "Hey, you! Pick on someone your own size, and get your filthy hands off of him." I growled. The gang got really scared and scampered away. (Yep! That's the infamous Reader-chan glare and growl!-It can be very intimidating) I walked up towards the boy and helped him up. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Y-yeah... Thanks to you." he gave me a very cute smile that made me almost blush. I laughed and asked him what his name was. "Oh, i-it's Y-Yoichi." I smiled at him. "It's (Y/N). Nice to meet you, Yoichi!" I brought him back to Yuu and Shinoa who were off to the side, still paralyzed at my growl. "Hey, guys. It's alright. I'm back." I comforted them. "Guys, I made a new friend! His name is Yoichi! He's really nice and cute, too!" I poked his cheeks lightly. Yoichi blushed madly, which made Yuu glare. I noticed this and comprehended it. 'Wait a minute. Yuu-kun glared? He usually doesn't glare! Unless...

he

is

jealous.