Training Week: Day 1

(Y/N)'s POV
Briiiiiing!!! I sprang right out of bed and went to go take a shower. Today was the week! The week of training! After a lovely, warm, shower, I
put on my uniform and grabbed a pack of Skittles and took off. (I know, Reader-chan is unhealthy...) I wanted to be early. Once I got there, I saw Guren standing there. He looked stern, waiting for everyone to come. I opened my pack of Skittles and popped one into my mouth. Guren noticed me, and walked over to me,"Hey, (Y/N). What's up? Your so early." I shrugged,"Meh. I just wanted to be the first one here." Guren chuckled,"Hahaha. You a little competitive one, huh?" I just shrugged again and popped another skittle in my mouth. Guren then took his glance off of me and stared at another direction. I also turned around. "Hmm?" I saw the rest of the people coming towards us. I waved at them,"Hey, everyone!!" Shinoa jogged over to me,"Hey, (Y/N)! You're so early!"
I just giggled. "Well, yeah. I wanted to." Shinoa smiled and noticed the pack of Skittles I was holding. Her eyes sparkled a bit, and I saw the lust. I offered her some and she gratefully accepted it,"Thank you, (Y/N)!" She took a handful of skittles and chomped on them ferociously. I giggled. "You really like those, huh?" Then I gave her the whole pack. She graciously danced around me and hugged me. "Oomph!" I fell down. Guren then clapped his hands twice,"Alright, everyone. Let's get started. Today we will be working on our strength. We will have three different activities. The one who gets the most points will be the winner of this day."
"Alright!" said Yuu. Guren continued,"The first activity is weight lifting." I sulked. "Aw man...." Yuu saw this and laughed,"Pffft! Haha, (Y/N)! You're going to fail!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" I glared icily at him, and he got scared. "Hahahaha.." I got up and helped Shinoa up as well. Yoichi, Kimizuiki, and Mitsuba were just listening like good people. Guren clapped his hands again. "Hey! Pay attention, idiot," he looked at Yuu. "Follow me. I'll tell you the other activities after our first one." He led us to a gym and opened the door. There were three sections. Just like three activities. I saw an obstacle course, a weight lifting area, and a blank area with just mats. I saw Guren and the others already at the weight lifting area, so I ran over to them. Guren told us to get a dumbbell , they were all ten pounds. I picked one up and Guren told us the directions,"Okay, here is how you guys win: I time you for three minutes, and the person who has the largest number of dumbbells lifted win one point. You can take a break whenever you want. But, you will probably lose this activity." Yuu smirked,"I'm going to so win this one!!!" Guren ignored him and looked at his stopwatch,"Ready, set...GO!!!" We started lifting the dumbbells.
*timeskip to after three minutes*
We were all tired, laying on the ground, sweating. "Oh, my god. That was so tiring," Yuu whined. Guren smiled at us,"Okay, time to record scores. "Shinoa, how many did you get in?"
"78."
"Mitsuba?"
"53..."
"Yuu?"
"Haha! I got 97! Take that, Kimizuki and (Y/N)!"
"Kimizuki?"
"98."
Yuu face palmed. "No way."
"Anyways, Yoichi?"
"U-um, it's really bad...I got 12."
"Okay...nice try?"
Yoichi smiled sheepishly. "Hahahaha......"
"Anyways, last but not least, (Y/N). What did you get?"
I smirked. "Ready to take this Yuu-chan? I got 116."
Everyone sweat dropped. "HUH?????!!!!!!!!!"
I laughed. "It was soooo easy!!!" Everyone gasped. "How..."
I giggled. "Martial Arts. They made us do this everyday! I got used to this already."
Yuu was really angry. "Wait, but...why How did I get beaten by a girl? Especially (Y/N), of all girls, I got beat by her?!!! " Kimizuki laughed. "Ha. You got beat by a girl."
"You too!"
"You got beat worse."
"Hey, shut up, you four eyes!"
"Make me."
"Arghhh!!!!"
I noticed Guren's eye twitching. He was about to explode any second.
"Oh, look who's mad now."
"Shut up! Are you mocking me? Huh?
"Hmmm. I don't know, am I?"
"Arghhh! You wanna go?"
"Sure, but where? The park?"
"Arghhh!"
I never took my glance off of Guren. Oh, here it is. The outrage. He stood up. "ENOUGH, YOU TWO! I HAD ENOUGH ALREADY! YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ELSE I'M GOING TO KICK YOU OUT OF THIS SQUAD!!! UNDERSTAND, YUU AND KIMIZUKI??!!! YOU UNDERSTAND? YES OR NO?" Yuu and Kimizuki hugged each other like besties, and quivered a small 'yes sir.' Guren sighed and sat back down. I saw him shake his head repeatedly. I laughed softly so no one could hear. Guren swept his hand through his hair,"Okay guys, the winner of this activity is (Y/N). She gets one point. Let's move on to the next activity. It's going to be pushups. It's like the same thing as the last activity." He talked as he led us to the blank area with mats on it. I sat down on a mat and listened to Guren talk. "It's the same concept, the one who gets in the most pushups will get one point. Ready?" Everyone sat on a mat and waited to start. "Get ready,....GO!!!" He started the timer and we got to work.
*timeskip to three minutes later*
Again, we were all tired, and full of sweat. 'I better take a warm shower today.' I thought. Guren chuckled slightly. "Alright, let's record some scores. "Shinoa."
"134."
"Mitsuba."
"128."
"Yuu."
"Alright, this time, I didn't lose. I can't lose to (Y/N) and Kimizuki again! I got 157!"
"Kimizuki."
"161."
Yuu sulked. "Again? No way..."
Guren continued. "Yoichi?"
"U-um...77."
"Lastly, (Y/N)."
"168."
Everyone said together "Not again!" Guren just chuckled,"Look like (Y/N) is going to win this day today!" I smiled and waved. Then I had a devilish grin on my face,"Oh, Yuu-chan, look who's gonna win this training week.~" Yuu blushed (why would you blush, Yuu-chan?), but then changed his facial expression. "No, you're not gonna win. I'm going to be the winner!"
I snorted,"Like to see you try."
Guren clapped his hands once again to gain our attention. "Alright. This is the last activity of our training today. This will help us dodge our opponents attack and improve our speed and strength as well. I was going to make this our tomorrow's activity, but I decided let's just do it today. So we are doing this activity. It's an obstacle course (see picture next to the title). (I know it's from Kung Fu Panda, sorry...) This time, it's going to be a bit different. I will have each one go through it one by one, and see if they can dodge everything. I will time them, and when they get hit by something, I will stop the timer, and that's what their score will be. The person with the longest time will win this activity. Remember your score and tell me after everyone is done. I wish the best of luck to everyone. First up, we will have Shinoa." Shinoa stepped up, and entered the course. "Ready, go!"
*timeskip to when everyone is done* (sorry if I didn't add the details, I was too lazy)
Guren looked at us, and sighed,"I see. No one passed, not even (Y/N). Hmmm. I guess this was a bit hard. Well, at least we got a score, right? Alright, let's record our scores. "Shinoa."
"16.85."
"Mitsuba."
"18.30"
"Yuu."
"Ow...I got...uh...7.31." Yuu said as he was drinking water. I saw cuts and bruises everywhere. 'Ouch!'
Then I started laughing,"Pfffft! BWAHAHAHA!!!"
Yuu glared at me,"Shut it (Y/N)."
I laughed some more,"Ha! You got seven seconds!! HAHAHA!"
"Oh yeah, what did you get? Five seconds? Four?"
I frowned,"I think I got...23.57 seconds."
Yuu spit out his water and looked at me,"Seriously? No way."
I smiled. "Yes way."
*meanwhile*
"Kimizuki."
"Em...Let me remember. I got 13.64."
"Yoichi?"
"28.41."
We all stared in disbelief. "EHHHHH???!!!!"
Yoichi smiled sheepishly,"Hahahehehe." I smiled at him. "Great job, Yoichi!! You're small, so you should be good at this!" he blushed and looked away,"T-thank y-you, (Y/N)." Guren ferociously wrote down his score and asked the last question. "Lastly, (Y/N)." I looked at him seriously. "23.57." Even Guren was suprised at this. 'Yoichi beat (Y/N) in the obstacle course? Hmm. So I did underestimate him after all.' he thought. I saw his motionless face. "Yoichi really did do a good job though." he said, with an amused tone. He stood up and clasped his hands together. "Alright, everyone, good work for today. The winner of today is (Y/N), because she has the greatest amount of points. Then it's Yoichi. Once again, I think some of you will win at least one point in this whole week. Don't forget the loser punishment day. It will be hell for them." We all shivered. 'Yikes.' I thought. 'That's definitely not gonna be me!' Guren proceeded. "Tomorrow, if you forget, we will be working on our speed and agility. This will help dodging your enemy's attacks. Don't forget, vampires and even nobles attack very fast. Just beware. Good work everyone, and have a nice rest of the day." We trudged out the door like tired horses.
*timeskip to (Y/N)'s dorm*
"I better take a shower now," I said to myself,"I'm so sweaty there's probably 5 liters on me right now." (ooh. Ew...)
*timeskip to after (Y/N)'s shower*
I lay on my comfy bed in my pjs and stare at my scissors. "Sheele...Amy....Mika....I'm getting stronger each day. Soon I will be ready to avenge you guys. I love you...please stay by my side forever..." With those last words, I fell asleep.

~Hoped you guys liked it!