Training Week: Day 5 Pt.2

(Y/N)'s POV
Crunch.
...Where am I? Oh wait...Am I in the demon's stomach? ...Ok I am. ...EW, GROSS!!! ACK!! Alright (Y/N), calm down. Find your way outta here. Argh...c'mon (Y/N), think! Argh...surroundings, surroundings...Oh! What if I just bust this thing open? Typical. Why didn't I think of that in the beginning? Oh well, time to shine, Sheele! (no pun intended XD)

*Outside the demon*
(Third Person)
"Hahaha! I bet (Y/N) won't escape my demon! For now, I will just wait until she comes out, begging for her life!" the blonde girl said confidently. (Seriously, how stupid she? Sorry, fans of Mitsuba.-Erza) While the girl was boasting and talking to herself, she didn't notice the big spark inside the demon's body. "And then I-" Slice! In an instant, the demon was blown in half. Then, lot a dust rose which cause Mitsuba to blink several times before everything was back to normal. "Huh?" Once the air cleared up around her, she saw a (h/c) haired girl walking up to her."(Y-Y/N)? How is t-this possible? T-Tenjiryū?" (Y/N) smiled and rose her gigantic scissors above her head, ready to slice Mitsuba in half. "Wait, (Y/N), Guren said we're not supposed to hurt each other!" Then, Mitsuba noticed something wrong with (Y/N). This wasn't (Y/N), it was most likely her demon! "S-Stop!! Please don't k-kill m-me!!" the golden haired girl stuttered. "I lose! I lose! Just don't kill me! I surrender! Please, (Y/N)!!" (Y/N) then heard a scream from the girl and woke up from her trance. "M-Mitsuba? What the... Was I about to...kill you?" Mitsuba nodded. (Y/N) dropped her weapon on the ground and knelt beside Mitsuba. "Sorry, I didn't know what I was doing. I was inside Tenjiryū, your demon, and I didn't know how to get out, and then all of a sudden my demon, Sheele, told me to use her power by giving in to her, and I did! Now, n-now, I didn't know what I was doing! I almost k-killed you! My f-friend, m-my comrade! W-What was I doing? I'm s-so sorry, Mitsuba!!" The girl hiccuped, crying. Mitsuba smiled gently and pulled (Y/N) into a hug. "It's ok, (Y/N), I forgive you. You win this match." The girl stopped crying and looked up at Mitsuba with teary eyes, "Really?"
"Yes." Soon after (Y/N) and Mitsbua calmed down, they went back to Guren and told him who won and what happened. "Hm...Looks like this demon is really powerful, (Y/N)." Guren rubbed his imaginary beard. (XD-Erza) Anyways, congrats for winning and Mitsuba, you can stand out for now. Girls, your matches are now finished. Good job, both of you." And with that, Guren walked away, leaving the girls dumbfounded.

(Guren's) POV
What is this power coming out of (Y/N)? Has the demon already tainted the girl's heart, like mine?

(Y/N)'s POV
.......

*Timeskip to Kimizuki's and Shinoa's battle*
(Kimizuki's) POV
'Ok. I'm going against Shinoa, the first of us to get a cursed gear! Putting her against me is an honor, I think!! Hahahahaha! Beat that, Yuichiro! Alright, no time to praise yourself, Kimizuki. Think! How are you gonna beat her? Alright. I think she's the same level as me, strategizing wise. She's a girl, so she might be weaker than me. I'm faster than her... But, her attacks are far more skilled than mine. So...I'll hit her weak spot, speed!' We chose a grassy area, a little bit further from (Y/N)'s place. I stared at the purple haired girl who already had her weapon out. The scythe she wielded was huge! Almost bigger than herself! But my weapon would just do the trick. "Kiseki-Ō!" Soon, Kimizuki had a pair of twin sword connected by silver chains in his hands. "You ready, Shinoa?" Shinoa chuckled. "Yep." And thus, the battle started between them.

(Third Person)
Kimizuki and Shinoa were both very strong. Their weapons clashed several times and they both So, Kimizuki decided to use his demon's ability. *pant*, *pant* "KISEKI-Ō! Devils Coffin!!!" Kimizuki smirked. "Hehe. Anyone who is at a close range that hears counting up till nine will be forcefully captured inside Kiseki-Ō's coffin. Say bye bye to first place!"
"Grrr." Looks like Shinoa can't do anything about that. But...she can slice it up, can't she? Shinoa smiled playfully. "Haha." The counting has begun. "One..." Shinoa ran towards Kimizuki.
"Two..." She raised her weapon and charged at Kimizuki with her scythe. "Three..." Running full speed, she jumped really high. "Four..." Shinoa tried slicing the coffin, but it was far away from her. "Five..." She landed and ran closer. "Six..." Then, she jumped7 again, raising her scythe. "Seven..." She swung with full force and the coffin exploded. "Eig-" Shinoa landed swiftly and smiled, "Hehe. Taking back first place."
Kimizuki growled. He tried sparring her in close combat, but her specialty was that. 'Gah! Kiseki-Ō's coffin failed! What do I do now?' Lost in his thoughts, Kimizuki suddenly tripped over Shinoa's foot. "Ack!" Shinoa glowered over him and lowered the scythe two inches from his eyes. "Your dead." Kimizuki had no other choice to give up. "Dammit! You win, Shinoa."
Shinoa giggled. "Yay!" She helped the pink-haired boy up and they went back to Guren's place. "Colonel Guren! We finished! I won." Shinoa said happily. Guren raised a brow. "Hm? That's quite surprising, and I thought Kimizuki would win." Kimizuki looked ashamed. Shinoa pouted. "That wasn't very nice of you." Guren smiled. "Oh well, you both did good. You're both done for today. Come back tomorrow for the loser punishment day." Guren walked away.
"Colonel!" Shinoa called after him.
"Yes?"
"Uh, who won from (Y/N) and Mitsuba's battle?"
"(Y/N)."
"...Oh. Ok."
"......."
(Awkward silence... I will save you guys!! XD -Erza)