Back in Pieces

(Y/N)'s POV
        My life. Three words can describe it. Back. In. Pieces. It has been a month after the bloody war between the vampires and humans. The vampires have retreated, and so have the humans. In fact, they agreed to have peace on this world, since the queen of vampires died, Krul Tepes. Also Ferid Bathory, who has been found dead near a storage room. Now, we were living peacefully with our squad members and Mika. We lived in a three story house, that could fit ten people in it. Mika had become a full vampire, but he's harmless. He also takes blood from me, so that's okay.          Today was the day of Krul's funeral. I still couldn't believe she was my sister. A wave of sadness washed over me. 'Krul-neesan...' I sat down in a corner of my room and started crying. "Why...Why does this world have to be so unfair?" I hugged my knees to my chest, and closed my eyes.
        I then heard a door creak open. It was mine. Mika and Yuu were both standing there. "Hey (Y/N)...I'm really sorry." Yuu said, looking at me with concern. I gave them a sad smile, "Nah, it's okay. I'm f-fine..." Mika was worried. "Don't be upset (Y/N)-chan. If you smile more, you will live longer." (True fact!!-Erza) I looked up at them. "Thanks guys, you were the best family I ever had." I hugged them both tightly, and started crying. "W-Waaaa...(Y/N)-chan!! Don't cry! We're sorry if we upset you! M-Maybe you need some alone t-time!!" Mika said, quickly, afraid of making me cry more. Then I started laughing. "Hahaha! You're funny Mika. These are tears of joy! I'm really happy...We are finally together as a family." Yuu and Mika looked at each other and smiled at me. "Yeah, you're right. We are together." I remembered the look on Krul's face as she was dying. 'Goodbye, oneesan. We will meet again one day. We will make flower crowns with Amy again. I love you.' I stood up, and they both kissed me on the cheek. I blushed like crazy, and kissed them back. Soon, we were a trio of blushing tomatoes. To break the awkwardness, I spoke. "Shall we go?" They each held out a hand for me, and I gratefully took them. In our heads, I bet we were all thinking..."We're finally...home."

*At the funeral*
(Y/N)'s POV
        When it was my turn to say something to Krul, I got up and went to her grave. It had a bunch of flowers and swords around it. I smiled, and began talking. "Thank you, for being my wonderful sister, even if I never realized it. Thank you, for protecting me and Amy. Thank you, for being our one and only big sister we needed. And most of all, thank you...for being peace on this world. I shall never forget you, oneesan." I kneeled down and gently placed a crown I made out of pink flowers on her grave. 'I love you.'
        Days after the funeral, everything was back to normal. Pranks, jokes, and even scary stories. Sleepovers, everything you could imagine! I was laughing and having fun with everyone. Mika and Yuu were fighting with Kimizuki and Yoichi. Me, Shinoa, and Mitsuba were off the the side, enjoying the view. "Glad everything is fine now." I said, looking at the four, sending glares at each other. "Yeah." Shinoa said. To change the mood, I tickled them both. "Let's live on!"
        A year later, when Mika and Yuu both asked me to be their girlfriends, I couldn't choose, so I simply rejected them both. Seeing their reactions were so funny. Yuu spit out the water he was drinking, and Mika started bowing and begging. I laughed so hard, I couldn't breathe. But, I said I could be their lovely sister, who loved them both equally the same. I kissed them on the cheek and they started blushing. "Haha! You're red, Mika, Yuu. That's funny!" They blushed at my childish state, and hugged me. I was surprised. "W-Whaaa?" They had an evil smirk on. "You made fun of us, (Y/N), so we'll have to punish you later!~" I gulped. "You mean whipping me? And beating me until I'm a bloody pulp? I don't wanna!!!" They looked at each other curiously. And then laughed. "(Y/N)-chan, you're so innocent!" I was confused. "What are you talking about? I'm innocent?" They looked at each other again and giggled. "Ah, you don't get it.~ When the time comes you will though!" Yuu said. Mika slapped him hard. "Ow, what was that for, Mika?" Mika whispered something into Yuu's ear. "Ohhhhh, I get it! You don't want me to tell (Y/N) about talk shows, right?" Mika face palmed. Yuu smiled in victory. "I know what you said. You said you didn't want me to tell (Y/N) about sex, right?" I heard that. He was doing it on purpose. I pouted. "Meanies." They smiled at me and hugged me again. I sighed. When these two were working together, I could never escape their wrath. I looked up at the sky, a bit annoyed, but flustered, and smiled. I'm not shattered anymore. I'm back in one piece again. This feeling, it's like...I'm...home. And I thought to myself:

'There will be no more pieces broken, because even if I break, I know for sure that two certain boys will fix me, no matter how many times they need to. There will be no more fear.

I love you, Mika-chan and Yuu-chan.'

                                                                                                -End-