Getting Ready

(Guren's) POV
"All troops! Know your formation! Get in order! NOW. OR ELSE THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!" I barked at the lowly soldiers. They hurried over to there spots and saluted at me. I sighed. Now, where is my favorite squad? "C'mon Yuichiro! We're gonna be late!" I heard Mitsuba scold to Yuu. I chuckled a bit. There they were. I tried giving my best annoyed and irked face. "You guys are late. GET IN POSITION NOW!" I saw them wince, except one person. My favorite, (Y/N). "Yes Colonel." She walked calmly to her location. "Alright, you guys, we have been training for a long time. It has been four years, we cannot lose! We will try our best, and those people who die will be remembered and will give their all. SO, WE SHALL GO TO THE BATTLE FIELD PREPARED, AND WE SHALL FIGHT. WE SHALL WIN, AND WE WILL DESTROY...all...vampires." I raised a fist and the others followed. "YEA!"

(Yuu)'s POV
Boring, noisy, ugh. I walked to my location and yawned. I half-heartedly listened to what Guren had to say. Blah blah blah, just let me kill those damn vampires. Gosh. I looked at the others and saw (Y/N). I immediately blushed. 'So cute!!' I looked at her hair up into a tight ponytail and saw her uniform on. 'Gah! Cuteness overload!' SHUT IT, YUU. The other side of my head said to me. YOU NEED TO PAY ATTENTION AND KILL ALL THE VAMPIRES. GOSH DANG IT. I snapped out of my thoughts and that was when Guren was done talking. "Hey, idiot." I glared at him. Then he turned to our direction and said something. "We will kill all vampires, no careless feelings will be in our way. Such as love. Understand?" We nodded seriously. "Yes, colonel."

(Y/N)'s POV
Ah! That was a fun day! (Really? -.-) I walked back with Shinoa and Mitsuba. We talked about pranks, silly stuff, and some strategies. At last, we reached our destination. My dorm. "Let's have some fun, girls!" I smiled, grabbing some pillows. They both smirked. "Bring it on."

(Guren's) POV
We are ready. We will fight. I have already moved the archers to the east and the shooters to the west. The vampires are surrounded. We shall not loose. We shall fight until we fall. I will never forgive myself if we die and the vampires take over.
*flashback*
"LET'S RAISE OUR WEAPONS HIGH AND MARCH TO THE BATTLE OF SHIBUYA!" A chorus of 'yea's echoed in the city.
I smiled to myself. We are definitely ready.

(Third Person)
But little did they know, that the vampires are almost there...

*In Sanguinem*
(Mika's) POV
"MIKA! WE'RE GOING!" Ferid shouted over the noisy sound of a helicopter. I quickly ran outside and jumped on the helicopter. I patted my sword and smiled. (Y/N)-chan, Yuu-chan, I'm coming for you. Then I realized something. "Where's Krul?" Ferid looked at me with a slight surprise in his face. "Oh, she's coming with us." I was shocked. "Wow. She's actually coming, huh?" I said. He nodded. "She wants to come to see all the humans slaughtered with her own eyes. She's also taking part of the battle." I was kind of amused, to be honest. I sat in silence, for probably like an hour, before we reached the base of the humans. Shibuya... That's where (Y/N)-chan and Yuu-chan are. My lips formed a small smile and muttered something under my breath that even a vampire could not hear.

"I'm finally here."

To be continued...
-UWAAAAAAA! GOMENASAI MINNA! I was rushing this chapter, I promise the next one will be full on intense. To make it up to you guys, I will write a lot more and the next chapter will probably be the longest of all! Just give me some time to write it, I know perfectly what's going to happen! Don't worry, this author rarely gets writer's blocks!! Well then, bye-bye and see y'all in the next chapter of Shattered!!! (Deeply sorry for only two fricking pages) Author-san, get a grip! Haha...

-Sheele