Training Week: The Loser's Punishment!! Pt.2

Meanwhile....In Sanguinem
(Mika's) POV
"Mika-chan~ Mika Mika Mika-chan~." I groaned. Not again. "Aw, Mika-chan, don't ignore me! That's mean~," Ferid pouted. "Shut the hell up before I slice your head off with my sword," I growled. Ferid smirked, "Now that isn't the way to treat someone that's higher than you, is it?" I sighed, "Just go away. I want to be alone." Then, Ferid let out a small laugh, "Oh, but I can't. I'm here to tell you that we are going to war soon. And you can save your lovely, beautiful princesses~" I looked at him. Ferid chuckled. "Now your interested, huh? The war is going to be at Shibuya, where all the soldiers are going to be at. Maybe your precious (Y/N) and Yuu-chan will be there~" My eyes widened. Ferid noticed this and smirked "And you can save them from the greedy humans. They are only using them, after all~" I turned from him, starting to walk away "Alright, thanks for the info, now go away." With a laugh, Ferid teleported back. I sighed, "I will go save you, (Y/N) and Yuu-chan. I promise I will."

Back at the High School~
(Y/N)'s POV
"Ahahahahaha! This is just so funny!" I laughed at the sight, to near death may I add. Our squad members were madmen, running around like maniacs, fooling around, and having fun. Then Yuu came up to me. "Hey, (Y/N), can I ask you a question?" I tilted my head to the side, "Yeah, sure..." Yuu took in a deep breath, "Well, I really l-like y-you, and I w-wanted to a-ask if y-you would l-like to be m-my gir-"
"Hey (Y/N)! Come here! Let's make flower crowns!" I heard Shinoa and Mitsuba yell loudly, cutting Yuu off. I smiled at her, "Okay!" I turned to Yuu-chan, who was obviously blushing and fuming at the moment, "We'll finish this later, okay?" And I went off.

(Yuu's) POV
Argh! That damn Shinoa brat! Whatever, I'll ask her later again. What was I thinking, asking her to become my girlfriend. She's just too innocent. Ugh. Might as well just play and tease Kimizuki.

(Y/N)'s POV
"Oooh, flower crowns!" I knelt beside her, the grass was warm and little flowers were swaying side to side from the breeze. Ah...so peaceful. I then started to make flower crowns. I was really good at making them. Then, I had a sudden flashback.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Let's make flower crowns together!" Amy said happily. I sat beside her, smiling,"Okay!" Amy just stared at the grass. "But um (Y/N)-chan, I don't know how to." I laughed, ruffling her hair. "You silly, wanting to do something you can't even do." Amy stared at me, and then laughed with me. I paused and put my arms behind my back, laughing sheepishly. "Hahaha...I don't even know how to make them, Amy. Sorry. Hahaha..." Amy crawled to me and said, "It's alright, I can ask big sister to help!" I smiled, "Ok sure, big sis might be able to help!" Amy ran back into the house and called for someone. A few minutes later, Amy and a girl came out. "So, what did you want to do, Amy?" I heard my "big sister" ask. Amy wanted her to teach us how to make flower crowns. Big sister sighed. "Fine. I was making lunch though. But, I'll teach you guys. So basically, you go like this....and then that...and blah blah blah...." When big sister finished explaining how to make a crown, we got off to work. We got many different flowers, all sorts of colorful ones. Amy and I worked with each other, having fun. Big sis eventually went home, probably getting bored and finished making our lunches. An our passed and we had finally finished making forty crowns. Amy gasped in astonishment. "Wow! I never knew we could actually do it! All thanks to big sis!" I smiled. "Yeah!" We walked back home, finding Amy's and my big sister making lunch. "Alright! Lunch is finally ready!" She set down three plates of curry for all of us. Amy squealed in delight, "Yay! Thanks, big sis!" and started to dig in. I smiled, "Thanks for the meal."
Flashback ends
I smiled at that flashback, but then was suddenly curious. 'Wait a minute. Who was that?! Who was "big sis"? I couldn't remember clearly, my memory of her might be faded. I didn't have any other sister except Amy, right? But...why did I see another person in our house? It was always Amy and I. That was all! But why was she there? I need to know who big sister is. I have to find her. She might still be alive!' I was thinking of all the possibilities of who she could be. I was lost in thought when Shinoa started talking. "Hey (Y/N), you okay? It looked like you were just in a trance. Let's make flower crowns!" I quickly snapped out of it and smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine, I just had a memory of my sister and I making flower crowns." Mitsuba grinned at me. I slowly drifted back into my wonderful past. Until....Shinoa clapped her hands. "Hey, there's no time to be dwelling in the past! All we can do is move forward. For now, let's push our past away for now and have fun! Look into the future!" Mitsuba and I smiled. "She can be very, very weird sometimes, but she is definitely a good friend." I said. Mitsuba nodded in agreement. "Alright then, let's have fun while we can!!" "YEAH!!!"