Late

(No one's) POV
It has been two years since (Y/N) became a part of the Hyakuya Orphanage. She has made lots of friends including Akane as her best friend, and Yuu and Mika as her second best friends. They talk about this screwed up place and want to escape with everyone. Yuu and Mika are developing feelings for the (h/c)'ed girl.

(Y/N)
'Ah, the family is great!' I thought. I was having a peaceful moment until Ako accidentally crashed into me. "Waaaa!" Ako cried. I lifted her up and smiled at her. "Be more careful next time, Ako-chan!" She wiped her tears away and nodded. "Okay, thank you, (Y/N)-chan." She smiled and went back playing tag. I sighed and went to go talk to Akane. "Oh? Where are the boys?" I asked. "Huh? You don't know? They are getting their blood taken." The realization just hit me. "Oh, crap. I better go! Akane, aren't you coming as well?"
"I already done it with these naughty children." She pointed at Ako and the others. "Oh, okay. Well, I better get going! See you soon, sis!" I called out running through the door. Akane waved. "Bye!"
When I got there, Yuu and Mika were already done. They were off to the side, waiting for me, laughing. "Ho ho ho. Look who's late for getting their blood taken, (Y/N)!" Yuu smirked. I growled back. "Shut up. You could have asked me to go with you and Mika!" I hissed, walking in line. "Ho ho ho, (Y/N)! Why didn't you remember that today we were going to get our blood taken!" I was about to protest when a vampire asked my name. "(Y/N) Hyakuya." They did the stuff to me(I don't clearly remember what they did) and gave me a packet of liquid to drink. I walked towards Mika and Yuu. "Hmm! I'm done now, we can go back now, right?" Mika giggled. "Not yet, (Y/N)-chan, we need to drink our liquid-juice thingie!" I groaned. "Ugh fine." Yuu scoffed. "Are you kidding me? Me? Drink that? No way. Not in my life." Mika turned stern. "Yuu, drink that right now!" Yuu laughed. "In my dreams!" I continued laughing at their behavior until I got really annoyed. I yelled at him. "YUU, JUST DRINK THE DAMN THING ALREADY! LISTEN TO MIKA OR ELSE YOU'LL HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME!!!!!" Yuu gulped and opened the package. "Fine." he pouted. I changed back into my nice form and smiled. "Good job." I looked at Mika, who was astonished at what I've done. I gave a thumbs up to him and started to drink my liquid juice box thing. 

(This part might not be accurate, sorry. I haven't watched Owari no Seraph in ages, so I'm getting the info right from the top of my head)
(Y/N)'s POV
When I finished my drink, I saw two children drawing pictures on a piece on paper on the ground. Then two vampires walked right on them, not even paying attention to their screams of agony. Yuu also saw this, and I think he got angry. Oh, he sure did. Yuu walked straight towards the vampires and yelled at them. The vampires turned their heads around in annoyance. They dragged Yuu to the brink of the bridge, hanging him by his neck. "Nghh! Let me go, you filthy bloodsucker!" Yuu yelled and spat at him. The vampires got super angry and brought him closer to the bridge. I was scared until Mika stepped up to the vampires. "Sorry, he's quite an idiot. And a bother. He didn't mean to say that. Could you please let him go?" Yuu stared at Mika. "Hmpf!" I just stood there watching the whole scene. "Help... someone..." I said quietly. Then I saw a vampire with long silver hair tied up in a ponytail. Mika saw him and ran to him. "Ferid-sama! Could you please let my friend go from those vampires?!" The supposedly 'Ferid' vampire noticed Yuu hanging, almost falling to his death. Ferid frowned at the sight and snapped his fingers. "Let him go." In an instant, the vampires dropped Yuu to the ground. I ran towards him. "Yuu! Yuu! Are you okay? I'm so sorry I didn't help you." I started crying when he hugged me. "It's okay, there was nothing to worry about." he protested gently. I wiped my tears away when Mika came with the vampire. I stared at him closely. He had red eyes, long silver hair, a coat, long, sharp ears, and a sword. 'He must be a noble...' I thought. Ferid looked at me and smiled pervertedly. "~Oh, who's this, Mika-kun? Is she your friend, sibling, perhaps....your wife?~" he cooed. From the moment I heard that, I was disgusted. "Hey vampire, if you say that one more time, there will be hell to pay." you threatened. Ferid just laughed. "~Oh, and a feisty little one. I like it, Mika.~" Mika just blushed. "Stop..." Ferid smirked and changed the topic. "So, are you coming tonight?" I was confused. Mika said 'yeah' and Ferid asked if Yuu and I were going to come. Mika gulped and said 'they are still shy, so maybe next time'. Ferid pouted and went away. "~See you soon, Mika. (Y/N).......~" 'Wait, how did he know my name?' I wondered. Just thinking about that made me shiver. "......"

(Alright, that part finished. No more confusion!)
(Yuu's) POV
When we were going back home, I ran ahead of (Y/N) and Mika. I was scared, truthfully. But I couldn't tell (Y/N) that. I needed to be brave. For her. For Mika. For everyone! When I was way far ahead of them, I slowed down. "Phew! That was one good workout!" I jogged back to the house and went in to greet the others. Akane asked where (Y/N) and Mika was, so I just said they were coming, but I came home first. I went to my bunk bed and fell on it. I closed my eyes and the scene of me almost dropping repeated again and again through my mind. 'Mika, if it weren't for you, I would be dead by now. Thank you... After all, you are my best friend. I'm sorry for being reckless. Please forgive me.' I sighed deeply and soon fell asleep.

Shattered (Mikaela Hyakuya x Reader x Yuichiro Hyakuya)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें