Yoichi...Failed?

(Y/N)'s POV
I opened my eyes, and saw I was back in the room. I looked around to search signs of Yuu, Kimuzuki, and Yoichi. Hmmmm, nope. Then I realized

they weren't done battling the demon yet. I grinned at myself and got up. Guren noticed this, and smiled at me. "Great job, (Y/N). You're the first

person to finish the contract with the demon. I am quite suprised." I smiled back. "Thanks, Colonel Guren." Guren then asked me a question. "So, (Y/N), what is your weapon?" I picked up the small scissor and handed it to him. "Hmmm, this is weird. I've never seen such a small weapon before, (Y/N). Why did you pick it?" I looked up at him. "Well, um, I thought it would be unique and cool to have a smaller weapon...?" Guren laughed. "Well, (Y/N), I don't think this is a strong weapon."
"Do. Not. Say. That. This weapon is strong too. Don't judge it badly just because it's small, Guren." Guren was taken aback. "W-well, sorry, (Y/N). This weapon is just like the others. I'm sorry for offending you." Then after he said that, my growl vanished. "Thanks, Colonel Guren! You're forgiven!" He gave me back the scissors and I waited until someone would wake up.
Then I saw Yuu-chan get up. "Ahahaha! I was the first one to wake up! Hahahaha! (Y/N), take that!" he said to himself. I sat up and waved to him. "Actually, Yuu-chan! I'm here before you! Nice try!" Yuu jumped at my voice. "W-woah, (Y/N), when were you done? I t-thought you were still b-battling your demon!" I grinned evilly. "Wrong! I finished first." Yuu came up to me. "Okay. (Y/N). You beat me this time, but next time, I will win for sure!"
I smiled. "Okay then! I would like to see you try!" Yuu 'tched' and stomped to somewhere else. Then he came back. "Oh by the way, (Y/N). What is your weapon? Mine is badass." He took the katana out of the sheath that was fastened around his waist. He swung it around a few times and then put it back. He grinned. "See? Isn't it so cool? Let's fight. I'm gonna win for sure!!" I grinned and patted him on the head. "Okay. This is mine, Yuu-chan. Here." I handed him the small scissor, and he laughed. "Ha! You really think you can beat the vampires with this!?"
I smirked. "Wait until you see it actually work, BAKA." I took it out of his hands, and called out the words Sheele told me to say. "CREATION... EXTASE!!!" Soon after a few seconds, the scissors turned bigger and bigger until it was the size of me. I took the handle and swung it. In a second, a big gust of wind swept everything to the wall except me. "Ahhhhh!" Yuu screamed. 'hehehe'. Then I stopped it by stabbing it through the ground. Everything else got dented. Yuu was starstruck. "Whoa..." Guren was amazed. "How..." Shinoa just stood there, bored.
"Hehe. And there it is! The Sword Cutter! Wanna fight me now, Yuu-chan?" I teased. Yuu shook his head. "That's what I thought." Then, I thought of something. 'Hmm. This is weird. Isn't it supposed to cut through everything?' Then, from the back of my head, I heard Sheele's voice. "(Y/N), remember. This is holy grounds. It is protected by us demons all. It is already amazing you could even bend it." I smiled. "That's right....Sword Cutter, come back to me!" Then all of a sudden, it changed back into regular scissors, and dropped into my hand. "Phew. Demonstration...done. Ta da!" Everyone, including Shinoa, gaped at me. I sat down, waiting for Yoichi and Kimizuki to finish.

*timeskip to when Yoichi gets controlled by the demon*
(Yuu's) POV
"Ehehehehehe! Hmmm. I see one, two, three, four, five...and six humans! Hahaha! It would be so funny to see them in pain when I slaughter them all!" Yoichi's demon exclaimed. "Grrr." I didn't want to hurt Yoichi, but that demon was inside Yoichi's body. "Argh! What do I do?" Then, I saw (Y/N) face the "Yoichi". "Yoichi! I know you're in there! Fight it off! The demon is weaker than you! Don't succumb to him! Be strong!!!" she screamed at him. I noticed that "Yoichi" was getting a little shaky. "No! You shall not take over me! I will bring you to the darkness, and I will take your body! No! I won't! I will be part of the Demon army with my friends! (Y/N), Yuu, Shinoa, and Kimizuki! I will not succumb to you, you will!!!!" I heard Yoichi and the demon battling each other. 'This is it, Yoichi. You got this. Be strong!' I thought. (Y/N) stood there, her face looked determined. I had to do something. I walked up to the demon that was perched up on a pole (sorry, I have very little words in my vocabulary). "C'mon Yoichi! Be the big boy you are! Fight it off! I will stand here. I won't move! If you shoot this arrow at me, so be it. But I trust you will not shoot me, because you are strong, just like the rest of us!!" The "Yoichi" struggled and screamed. "No. It can't be...I lost...?" Then, Yoichi fell, and I ran to him, holding up my arms trying to catch him. In the end, I did. Yoichi was crying, and apologizing that he almost killed me. I had to comfort him until he stopped crying. "I'm so sorry, Yuu-kun." he said, through sobs. "Shhh. It's okay. You beat the demon. That's all you had to do. I knew you could do it." I exclaimed. (Y/N) and Kimizuki jogged over to us, and gave us a group hug. "It's all good, now, Yoichi!" I heard (Y/N) say. I blushed at her smiling face. 'Oh (Y/N), how you make me have butterflies in my stomach...."

To be continued...

~Hello, my peeps, I hoped you liked my story! It was kind of bad, sorry. But anyways, find out in the next chapter in my story. It's going to have Mika in it!~

-Sheele