The Hyakuyas

(Y/N)'s POV
Akane led me through the door and into the house/place. There were many kids, younger than me. They were hanging out and laughing. Everybody was having a wonderful time. I saw bunkbeds everywhere as well. "Whoa..." Akane saw my amazed face and giggled. "This is your family now, (Y/N)!" Akane smiled. "Oh right, the others didn't meet you yet!" She clapped her hands twice and everybody stopped what they were doing. "Everyone, this is (Y/N). She will be part of our family today. Everyone, treat her with care and respect. She is our sister now! If anyone makes her feel uncomfortable in any kind of way, they will not be eating curry tonight!" A gasp came from everyone except Yuu, who only grunted. "Anyways, (Y/N), why don't you introduce yourself and then we will introduce us!" Akane said, giving a big smile. I sighed and started my story of how I lost my family...

*flashback*
"(Y/N)!!!! my sister screamed as she was dragged away from me. "No! Let go of her!" I screamed, trying to get out of a vampire's grasp. I punched him in the face, he dropped me and I scrambled to my sister. The vampire that held my sister punched me in the stomach, and blood came out of my mouth. He licked her neck, enjoying everything, and sunk his fangs into her. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" my sister yelped as her life started draining away from her. "(Y/N), run." she smiled and then became limp. "Amy!! Nooooooo!!" I dropped to my knees as the vampire picked me up. I was helpless. Why? Why did they do this to us? I stared at my sister's dead body, and fainted. I don't remember who those vampires were and why they attacked us, but I knew one thing. That my little sister was dead.
*end of flashback*

I started crying, tears flowing out of my eyes as I finished my story. I noticed that everyone else started crying, even Yuu! Then, a weird sensation came to me. Everyone gathered around me and started hugging me. They cried and cried until their eyes were dry and comforted me. "It's alright, we will never forget Amy." I smiled, and whispered a 'thank you' to them. A few minutes passed, everyone was silent, until a little small girl started to introduce herself. "Hello, I'm Ako. Nice to meet you, (Y/N). Then everyone started to talk. Soon, they were all happy again, and so was I. (Sorry, I was really lazy)
Then everyone started to gather around a dinning table. "Akane-chan where's the curry?" Ako moaned. Akane sighed. "Just a few more minutes."
"Well, hurry it up, cause we're hungry." the children said, including Yuu. I laughed at their childish behavior. " Now, now, kids, you have to respect Akane-chan the way you do to me. We are already grateful to have curry tonight, aren't we?" I smiled, and from the corner of my eye, I saw Yuu having a hint of pink on his cheeks? The children took note of this, and then gave 'okays' to me. They then tackled me into a big group hug. "Welcome to the Hyakuyas!!" I smiled in return.
"Alright, I've got curry for everyone!" Akane brought a big plate of curry to the table. All the children stopped and ran towards her. They sat in their respectable seats and waited for the curry to be passed out. I got a chair from god who knows where and brought it next to Akane. "So this is a family, huh?" I said to myself, not to loud for it to be audible. But Akane heard me mutter something. "What? Is my curry bad or something?" I looked at her confused face and just laughed. "No, no, it's really good." she gave out a sigh of relief and continued talking to the others. We played for a bit, until I got tired of playing tag. I smiled to myself and thought of my sister. My new family is great, they all accept me, Amy! So far, I've met Yuu, Akane, Ako, Chihiro, Kota, Fumie, and Taichi. But where was this Mika?​​​​​​​