Special Chapter: A Surprise Under the Moon Pt.2

(Y/N)'s POV
'Long ears, capes draped on their backs, they certainly are vampires!' I almost fainted. 'Those things killed Mika!' I suddenly became angry. I put a hand on my scissors and got ready to defend myself. I wanted to just go up to them and slice them in one swift kill. No. I didn't want to. I will do it! As I was about to get out of my hiding spot, I heard one whisper to the other. "Hey look, Mika-chan. It's a human. We can drink her blood! Isn't that lovely?~" I froze in fear. We all know that voice. 'F-Ferid...' muttered to myself. Then, I guess he heard me, because he tilted his head towards the bush.
"Oh, Mika-chan. The human is right there behind the bush. Why don't you kill her and drink her blood?~" I was trembling in anger now. I can't loose right here. But why? I screamed as loud as I could to let the others know that I needed help.
"GUYS!! HELP ME OUT HERE!!!" The two vampires looked my direction. Ferid smirked, "Oh, hey it's (Y/N)-chan.~" I turned towards him, with fear in my eyes. He took steps towards me. "N-no, g-get away from me!!" I panicked, reaching out for my scissors unconsciously. "Sheele! Creation Extase! C'mon!!" In a blinding light, the scissors in my hand became human size, and for an instant, even Ferid seemed taken aback, "Woah, (Y/N). You got more powerful and more sexy!" I turned to him, with the scissors in my hand, with an angry expression on my face, "What are you doing here, trash? Go back to your place, filthy vampire. We don't need you here." He made a dramatic sad face, "(Y/N)-chan, you're so mean~ I haven't seen you in ages! Don't you miss me?"
I growled at him. "Shut up. I came here to enjoy the night, and you just ruined it!" Ferid smirked. "Oh (Y/N). I really don't wanna fight you...but if I have to, I will." he raised his sword, "Sword, drink my blood." In an instant, vines started coming out of the sword and punctured his arm. I felt immense power just from Ferid. I couldn't tell about the other vampire, though. I couldn't back down now. I raised my scissors. "Let's fight." In an instant, our weapons clashed together. After a few minutes which seemed like a few hours, I was done. Ferid inched closer to me and looked at my neck. "Ooh, (Y/N), you look very tasty. May I take a bi-" In a flash, his arm got cut off. I looked behind him to see a vampire with blonde hair with his sword raised. "Oh, haha. I almost forgot you were with me...", he turned around to face him without any traces of surprise or fear, "...Mika."
My eyes widened. 'Mika-chan? Isn't he dead?' The blonde haired vampire looked at me, "(Y/N)-chan! I miss you so much! I held back tears from overflowing my eyes, "Mika...Is that really you?" I was confused. "B-but you d-died back there..."
The vampire nodded, "Y-yeah." I could tell there was something he didn't want to tell me. (Yes, reader-chan is a very dense person) I was about to run toward him, but I noticed something different. He also had long ears and fangs. I gasped, "M-Mika? Y-you're a vampire?" Mika looked away, "Y-yeah."
I stared in horror. "A vampire? An actual v-vampire?!" He nodded sadly. "No..It can't be," I said in shock. I returned my scissors to hand size and put it in my pocket of my uniform. Ferid chuckled, "Ah. What a sad reunion under such a pretty moon. It is certainly a surprise, (Y/N)-chan.~" I scowled at him, "You! You did this to Mika, didn't you! You'll pay, you filthy piece of trash!" He made a hurt look. "You're so mean, (Y/N)-chan. I didn't do this. The queen did. I thought you forgot about this. Let's start again. Hello, my name is Ferid Bath-" In an instant, someone behind me sliced off his other arm, "Shut up."
"Y-Yuu-chan?" I said. Then I saw the others coming. They had their weapons out, ready to fight. Ferid did not flinch. Instead in a calm expression, he said, "Ah...You and your damned demon weapons. Now I can't attach this arm back. You're mean too, Yuu-kun." Yuu had an angry expression on his face. More like a death-bringing glare, "Mika...He was part of our family! How could you..You guys turned him into one of you!!" He was shaking in anger, raising his weapon, "Now...now, you shall pay!!" I suddenly saw a dark aura flow around him. His eyes started dilating. 'The demon. It's gonna posses Yuu-chan if he just has lust for vampire blood!' I couldn't let that happen. I yelled at him, "No! Yuu-chan! The demon will posses you if all you want is revenge! Don't let that happen, Yuu!!"
Our squad members lunged at him. "Yuu! Stop!" they yelled, "You could get possessed anytime! Stop!"
Yuu struggled to get out of their grasp, his voice sounded raspy. It wasn't his. It was the demon's. "Arghh! Stop it! Let me avenge! Mika!" I looked over to Mika. His head was hung low in shame, his hair hiding his eyes. I ran over to him, ignoring Ferid. I hugged him tightly, "Mika. I missed you a lot. I thought you died back there." His eyes widened and hugged me back, "Sorry (Y/N)-chan. I couldn't protect you. I was so weak..." Tears suddenly started flowing down his eyes, "Mika...You're alive." Ferid noticed our reunion and skipped over to us, "Aw...Look at that. The two of you together. Too bad you guys are now separated for eternity." Ferid mocked.
"Stay away from her, Ferid." Mika growled. Ferid laughed, "Alright, alright. I won't interfere with you two love bugs~." He turned and started to leave,"Ah. And Mika-chan~" he turned his head to look at us,"Don't forget to come back after you're done doing weird things to a human like hubbing. Or I think it was hugging. Or maybe it was called hurling. I don't know. But make sure you come back to me~." With that, he left us alone. Still can't believe he can act so carelessly without any of his arms...
"Mika! (Y/N!)" I saw Yuu-chan running towards us. I expected him to stop in front of us, but instead he literally tackled the two of us and hugged Mika and I like never before(Haha more like choking. ~konaM). "I missed you so much Mika!" now Yuu-kun also had rivers flowing out of his eyes. We stayed like that for a while that felt like an eternity.
"I-," Mika started to say something, having a regretful look,"I'm....sorry..."
"Huh? What are you so sorry about huh? We're together now so...," I said, trailing off as I stared at Mika. I could've sworn I saw his cheeks turn a little red while Yuu-chan sent him a suspecting glare.
"But I-"
"You didn't do anything wrong!" Yuu interupted, surprising Mika and I, "It's not like you got turned into a vampire because you wanted to!" Yuu-chan continued to yell in his face, causing the others to come over as well.
"Hey, what's going on?" Shinoa asked. Everyone, with the exception of me, Yuu-chan, and Mika-chan, still had their weapons out.
"Huh? A-ah well..." It seems that Yuu-chan forgot what he was about to say when they showed up. Oh well. "He's ahh.....uhh," Yuu stuttered.
"He's a friend," I said. The other people had a distinct look of surprise once they heard what I said.
"Really," Kimizuki looked at the three of us with a face dripping with suspicion," He's a vampire, how could you be 'friends' with him?" Ferid smirked. "He is a vampire, that is true."
"H-he wasn't born a vampire though!" I countered, "We were captured by vampires and were used as their 'livestock' when we were kids. There were others, but they died....trying.... to escape....from....." It was almost as if my energy was depleting as I started talking about something that probably haunts everyone: the past. "They died trying to escape from the city of Sanguinem, and Mika was one one them." Yuu finished off for me. Everyone gasped. "You guys escaped from Sanguinem? The capital of the vampires? Ruled by Krul Tepes?" Mika nodded. "After when you guys left, (Y/N) and Yuu, Krul came in and turned me into a vampire without hesitation." Ferid smirked. "Well, well. That's the queen for you. By the way, (Y/N)-chan, can I try you?" I backed away from him cautiously.
"That damn queen. She thinks she's the ruler of the whole entire world, but there are still humans that are fighting to get back to the top!" I heard Yuu growl. I glanced at Mika, who glanced at the moon, "Hey, (Y/N), Yuu-chan, follow me. I wanna show you guys something." He looked back at Ferid and my friends. "Oh yeah, you guys, don't even interfere," he spat. Mika led Yuu and I to a river and we sat down on a big rock. "So...We finally get to see each other," Mika said, staring at the moon that reflected on the river. It was such a magnificent sight. Yuu-chan sighed. "This is just like the old days; (Y/N), Mika, and me. And the others...Just that they are not here, but up there," he says as he pointed to the sky. "They are still with us, but in a different location. They will still be in our hearts."
"I love you guys," I said, wrapping my arms around both boys. Both of them blushed a little bit. Mika and Yuu both kissed me on one side of my cheeks. "We love you too, (Y/N)," they said in unison. I giggled, "Hehe." We stayed like this for a long time, chatting and staring at the bright moon and sparkles shimmering in the distant sky. I soon yawned. Yuu noticed this and wondered if we wanted to go back. "Let's head back; Mika, (Y/N). I guess we're pretty tired today." We all agreed and walked back together. Once we got back, the campfire was lit up again, and we saw that Ferid and our squad members were all having tea together. We stared in shock, our mouths hanging like an unoccupied swing. "..."
"..."
"..."
"Ferid is having tea..with humans?" I asked, slightly sweat dropping. Ferid winked at me, "The more I spend time with humans, the more interesting they are. They have me intrigued." Then he turned to my squad members. "Alright, my dear 'livestock', we will be meeting again sometime. And next time, you guys will all be livestock. It is my honor that I haven't killed you all and sucked your blood." Then he turned to us and said,"And as for you, Mika dear, we have to go back soon. Krul wants us home." Mika obediently followed, "Sorry (Y/N). I'm a vampire now, I can't stay with you guys anymore. Someday, if I meet you guys again, I might have become a full vampire and lash out at you and hurt you. This is why..I can't...be with you anymore..." I saw a lone, lasting tear make it's way down Mika's cheek. "Mika-chan...It's ok. I trust you that you will not become a full vampire. I promise, and someday, we will meet again. We will. I'm sure of it!" I held out my pinky and smiled, "Promise?" Mika gently took my hand and locked his pinky with mine, "Promise."
With that, he left, and we were all tired. "Ah..I need to go to sleep now," Kimizuki said tiredly. "Tomorrow, we still have to walk back too..." Everyone groaned. "Right. Better go to sleep now...," I heard Mitsuba and Shinoa mutter. I yawned and went in my tent, "Goodnight, everyone." The last thing I heard was someone putting out the fire and clicking off the lamp light. Then it was completely dark. The only shining thing in this forest was the sparkling moon. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes. 'Today was a great day...Amy. I met Mika and that disgusting Ferid again! Well, obviously, I'm not happy Ferid was here, but I was really happy Mika was here! Isn't that just crazy?! I hope...I hope something miraculous will happen again, when Mika, Yuu-chan, and I will escape this messed up world together. I love you...and good night...Amy.

'This was definitely a surprise under the moon...'