Chapter 1

Wendy Pov

I remember when I was 10 years old, I used to play at the greenfield with my sisters beside the castle.. Mommy used to tell us Fairytales about 5 princesses and the Werewolves which were their guardians..  I fell in love with the story as it ends with the princesses and werewolves ended up together.. and they lived happily ever after..

Every story that mommy told us,always ends up with 'and they lived Happily Ever After..The End' .. and I always wonder till now, When will I found that special someone? Will i have my 'Happily Ever After?'

And I have this special story to tell all of you.. I found a wolf in the woods and yea..the woods is actually next to the castle and its exactly next to my room.. Sometimes at night,I always listen to the calming sounds of the woods...

By the way,I saw the wolf and it shares an eye contact with me.. its different and I felt like I really wanted to go and chase for it but I cant... thats why I prefer to keep it a secret.. even my sisters doesn't know about this..

But then after 10 more years,that wolf didnt appear anymore.. As its like vanished? I kept on wondering when will i be able to meet it again? Because I believe there's something strange with the wolf...and Im curious about it..

Mommy and Daddy always remind me and my sisters about dangerous animals that could be in the dark woods..such as snakes,Tigers, and mostly,Wolves ... Im not afraid of wolves... I like them...

I just hope that one day,I could meet the same wolf again.... And i hope it is still alive...

~
"Wendy! Wendy! Oh dear here you are.. Mommy called all of us..We need to gather up now" said Joy towards Wendy who was starring at the woods at the balcony of her room...she was still waiting for the wolf...

"Hm? Oh right now? Sure then" replied her wearing her tiara ... then she walked with Joy towards the Queen...Seulgi,Irene and Yeri was already infront of the Queen.. once they a gathered,all 5 of them bowed down...

"Princesses..From tomorrow and onwards,You shall meet your future Husbands and you will be declared by the Princesses of their Kingdom... understood?" Said The Queen with a strict tone.. And none of them agreed..

"But Mommy! I dont want to marry someone that I've never meet!" The oldest ,Irene spoke

"And what If we don't love each other?" Continued the 2nd princess, Seulgi

"How are we supposed to find our Happily Ever After mommy?" Whined the youngest, Yeri

"I dont want too!" Said Joy...

Wendy was silent at her spot as she was speechless...She also cant take this anymore.. she kneel down and clasped her palms together...

"Mommy please~We beg you~Dont do this to us" cried her out... The Queen wasn't happy too.. but what can she say? Its an order from the King himself.. all of his daughters must get married by tomorrow...

"Im sorry girls...Daddy ordered me too..." said the Queen lowering her head as a tear escaped from her eye.. Wendy got up and ran upstairs where her room was located and locked herself... She then cried while burying her face on the bed sheets....

After a long day of crying,it was midnight... A sudden howl was heard from the woods.. Wendy got up and rubbed her sore eyes... and once again the howling sound was heard..

She got up and went to the balcony.. the moonlight was so bright that night as she squinted her eyes and scan the woods... and again a howl was heard ... She saw it.. she saw the wolf.. the same wolf... Wendy smiled and went down.. luckily there were stairs at her balcony...She held up her dress so that its easier for her to run and ran slowly towards the wood.. not even caring what might happen to her...

"I thought i saw it here..." mumbled wendy walking into the woods.. as she went deeper,the woods became darker.. and she got scared.. Wendy heard few growling sounds near her so she yelped in fear... but then her body got pushed down and she fell flat on the floor with something hovering over her body..

"ARGGHH! SOMEONE HELP ME!!" Shouted her ..a wolf attacked her and it was about to kill her.. but then surprisingly,another wolf came and attack the wolf...Wendy got up quickly and find the nearest spot that had a bit of light from the moonlight and she sat there...

She cries in fear and hugged her knees closer to her chest... "Hiks~I want to go back home~~" cried wendy out..

As the atmosphere became dead quiet, Wendy got up and took a log to defend herself even though she doesn't even know how to.. then she heard a voice...a panting voice.. that thing crawl into the light and collapsed...

Her eyes widen by the sight of the  Boy who collapsed seconds ago.. His body was sweating and there are few cuts and blood rushing out from his body... Wendy got dizzy and she collapsed on the ground too...

To be continued
~

A/n: bambambam hello there seoltangs~♡ how are you? Kekeke so as you can see,Im back with another WenKook Fanfiction!! To be honest, Ive never write these type of stories before cuz i just cant get used to it.. But anyways,I'll try to improve and perform better ^^ and also Its kinda short update cuz i wanted to just tease you all kekeke✩ Sorreh~And do support this Fanfic and love it as much as you love my other fanfics! Plus , do read 'Suicide Partners » m.y.g+m.s.j' .. its my emo fanfic xD when i felt like depressed or stressed out,I write that Fanfic.. and yea esp to all of the yoongi stans out there.. do read the Fanfic okay? (Its 50% true 50% imagination) omg btw thanks for anticipating this Fanfic seoltangs~Like seriously! I just posted 3 prologue and you guys went wild lmao~♡ feel free to ask me anything..and yea i leb you all! Bye for now!)