Chapter 6

"Shh be quiet girls..follow my lead" whispered wendy locking her door and opening her balcony door..making sure it doesn't make any sounds...  Slowly, Irene,Seulgi,Joy and Yeri followed her lead and went downstairs ....

As they approach the woods, There he was , Jeon Jungkook waiting.. but he was in his wolf form...  So the princesses were A bit surprised and scared... "w-wen..Its a w-wolf" stuttered seulgi.. Wendy nodded.. but then 4 more wolves are right behind jungkook...

Jungkook was abit surprised too that wendy actually brought her siblings together .. plus he was also surprised by Taehyung,Jimin,Hoseok & Namjoon's presences behind him... He growled giving a signal towards his brothers to give the princesses a lift on their backs and they nodded..

"Girls , get on top of them.. dont worry, i'll tell you everything once we get to our destination.." explained wendy getting on top of jungkook's back... Irene got on top of Taehyung, Seulgi got on top of Jimin, Joy got on top of Hoseok and Yeri got on top of Namjoon...

They all Slowly went deeper into the woods...

"Oh My GOODNESS!!" Exclaimed Irene,Seulgi,Joy and Yeri in chorus.. they all got down and explore the magical place.. Irene was fascinated by the beautiful purple-blue-pink ish sky.. Meanwhile Seulgi was attracted with the magical creatures... Joy was busy admiring the unique plants and Yeri was sitting on a rock looking at the fishes swimming in the water at the waterfall

Wendy was with jungkook and the rest ... They changed into their human forms... "Hyung...this is Princess Wendy... Wendy,This are my hyung" said jungkook.. wendy smiled while 4 of them bow down to greet wendy "nice to meet you princess..im namjoon and this is hoseok,jimin and taehyung.. there's yoongi and seokjin Inside the cave..." said Namjoon..

"Ah yes nice to meet you guys too.... by the way,could you accompany my sisters? Im worried they might lost in their own world and wonder Around.. if you know what I meant..." said wendy.. the 4 of them nodded and went their separate ways to their desire princess ...

"So.. its just us again princess" whispered jungkook.. wendy giggled lightly and blushed.. "yea.. its us again..." replied wendy shyly.. Jungkook chuckled and took out his hand for wendy to take it and she did...

Shall we explore this magical forest together princess?

❝ I would love too ❞

~

To be continued~

A/n: HI THERE! im finally back ~~ did u miss me? ╰(*´︶'*)╯ cuz i miss ya'll so much! No?! ∑( ̄□ ̄;) fine -.- xD and also,*drumrolls* I PAIRED UP YERI AND NAMJOON YAHOO! well the reason is *cough* Seokjin is a single mother while yoongi is *cough* mine .. ops! Hahaha! btw i want your opinion for the next chapter ..! Which 'couple pov' you wanted to read? Comment down on their shipnames okay? The shipnames that got higher votes will be the 1st pov and then the 2nd couple's pov and so on.. AND GUYS DID U SEE RED VELVET LEAKED THEIR HAIR COLOUR?!?! EXCEPT FOR OUR BAE..SHE IS STILL COVERING HER HAIR GODDAMNIT IM JUST ASJFNSDNAHS .... thats all for today! Bubyeeeee~~~♡ i Lebleblebleblebleblebleb youuu!!
(*^3^)/~♡

1.WenKook

2.VRene

3.SeulMin

4.NamRi

5.JoyHope