Chapter 13

"Princess!"

The boys all cheered when they meet up the princess at the entrance of the woods.. they smiled then shushed them "Chim~" cooed seulgi hugging him.. Jimin was startled but replied to her hug immediately.. "Chim.. I have something to tell you.. come on~" said seulgi and pulling jimin with her.. the rest walked further into the woods while wendy and jungkook were the ones that left behind..

He sensed that something is bothering her so he decided to ask.. "princess? Is something in your mind?" Asked him and it startled her a bit .. wendy looked at the ground while walking.. "Im scared?" Replied her sheepishly .. "Why? You shall not be scared when Im around.. I'll protect you" said jungkook taking her hand in his and peck it..

Wendy blushed and lean on his left shoulder while they walked into the woods.. "Im next.. Im next to meet the prince.. the mysterious prince" sighed her.. jungkook draped his hands around her shoulders and brought her closer.. "What time will you get to meet him? I'll follow you around if you want me to.." said jungkook ..

"No no.. you'll be in a big danger if they find out! I dont want anything bad happen to you.. or worst.. our relationship .." said wendy sadly .. jungkook peck her cheeks..

"His name is Prince Jaebum.. " said seulgi while throwing some pebbles into the waterfall .. Jimin was zoning out .. totally lost in thoughts .. "Chim? Chim? Hm~ chim~" called seulgi whining .. "Uh? Yes princess? Do you need anything?" Asked him hurriedly .. seulgi frowns .. "you weren't paying attention towards my story" said her with a pout..

Jimin chuckled.. "Hey dont pout like that.. you look like a duck" said jimin pinching her cheeks.. seulgi blushed .. "You looked like a duck too okay? Not just me" said seulgi in her still sulking tone.. Jimin had a plan.. He acts like he was hurting ..

"Argh.. seul.. Seul it hurts a-argh~" whimpered him .. seulgi ignored him .. Jimin acted like he was fainting and fell into the water.. Seulgi was shocked .. "Yah Park Jimin! Chim! Oh goodness I dont know how to swim~" said her filled with regret and guilt .. she lean in to search for jimin ... but then he appeared out from the water surface and crash his lips with hers making her gasp and widen her eyes...

Slowly letting go , and stroking her crimson red ping pong cheeks .. jimin chuckles at how frozen she was.. "Forgive me baby? Hm?" Whispered him .. Seulgi looked into his eyes and pulled him for another kiss.. Jimin fall slowly back into the water, pulling seulgi with him ..

"ARGHHH! PARK JIMIN!" screamed her in fear .. jimin laughs silently then crash their lips together again, calming her..  They let go after lack of oxygen.. "I love you.. princess" breathed him out.. seulgi smiles shyly and connected their foreheads together while sharing eye contact .. "I love you too... chim" replied her back.. jimin smiled and lean in for another kiss and seulgi accepts it gladly..

"Princess.. here.." said jungkook handling wendy a book.. "Vampires and Werewolves?" Asked her reading the tittle and jungkook nods his head.. wendy read about the vampires .. and how we could trace if that person is a vampire or vampire related.. They have either red or dark orange eyes .. Their skin pale and cold .. Skinny .. have fangs of course..but they could hide their fangs ..

"We're scared if one of you girls ... will get married with ... one of them.." said jungkook .. "What will happen once we got married with one of them?" Asked wendy.. "they'll control the body using hypnotize .. once they suck on the purest blood, they'll be powerful .. and we , werewolves .. if we cant beat them, we'll die" explained jungkook and wendy could picture everything in her head.. and it scares her

"Wendy.. orders from the king.. get ready to meet your future prince.." said the castle staff towards her.. wendy yawned .. "Cant a princess get some sleep here?" Asked her filled with annoyance .. "Poise and manners!" Scolded the queen when she passed by her room.. wendy whined..

She then got ready with the help of the castle staffs.. then her bedroom door got knocked.. "Come in" ordered her while combing her hair.. her eyes grew wide and she dropped the comb when she saw the person who entered her room..

"J-jungkook?!"

"Princess"

Wendy immediately got up and pulled him in , then locking the doors .. Jungkook was dressed like the castle staffs.. "What on earth you think you're doing?" Asked her .. "Ive warned you about this jungkook.." sighed her sitting on the bed.. not facing him.. jungkook felt a pang of guilt.. what he wanted is to protect her ..

He approached by sitting behind her .. then slowly draping his hands around her tiny waist and inhale her scent at the crook of her neck.. "j-jungkook what a-are y-you doing?" Asked her stuttering..

❝ I cant let anyone touch you or have you ❞

whispered him seductively.. Wendy gulped.. she knew he is not with his real self now.. wendy turned her body , facing him ..

And the last thing she knew was their lips crashed together...

~

A/n:
Comment down if u want the smut to happen or not HAHAH OH HAPPY 4K! THANK U SO MUCH FOR 4K! I LOVE U GUYS! See u on the next chapter haha byee♡