Chapter 2

Wendy pov

"Ugh where am I?"i mumbled and opened my eyes.. the place was dark.. "H-Hello??Is anyone there?! Help me please!" I shouted but all I heard was the echo sound of my own voice... I got up eventhough its dark... I tried to walk while searching for a light..

And there I saw,A light getting closer and closer to me as i ran to it.. My heart was thumping.. I need to find a way out and find that boy .. who looked like he just saved my life.. or probably it was the tales that mom used to read to me? A werewolf?

And then I saw everything clearly...

Wendy pov end

She walked into some woods but its not the scary type one... It has a magical feeling in it... Wendy got amazed by the unique colours of the trees... each tree had its own colour.. and she was attracted to the blue tree..

Besides colourful trees,There were flying creatures.. "oh my goodness... w-where am I?" Whispered her.. Some flying creatures or we could say fairies, flew to her and greeted her..

Wendy was scared at first,but because of their cuteness,she gain confidence and greeted them back by stroking them.. the fairies giggled and wendy smiled... feeling very amazed by this 'Mysterious Place'..

She then heard water splashing ..It was the waterfall.. she got this excited feeling and she walked following the splashing sounds.. a bush was in her way... Wendy pushed it out and there it was,The Waterfall.. The water was crystal clear ...Wendy stepped into the lane and looked at it with awe..

"I wish to bring my sisters here..." whispered her and sat on one of the rocks... She dipped in her feets and felt the small fishes playing with her foot... She giggled.. "Well hello there little fishes..May I know what place is this?" Asked wendy.. well its kinda crazy but she doesn't mind...

"You're awake..." Said a husky voice behind her and she was sure that it was a guy's voice ..Wendy froze up and all the fishes ran away.. "Princess Wendy? Are you okay?" Now he held her exposed right shoulder.. She flinched because his palm was warm..

Wendy got up but still not going to look at the person.. She lowered her head and took a step back..She saw that he was getting closer and closer towards her and wendy kept on backing and wendy ended up falling on the grass..Now his face was exposed to her..

"W-who are you? An-and how do y-you know me?w-where am I?" Asked her stuttering.. he chuckled and held his hand out for her to take it.. but she declined it and got up by herself.. "Im happy that you're awake now..Um.. lets sit down and talk princess.." offered him... wendy nodded and sat on the rock..

"Um..Im Jeon Jungkook ..Well Im your guardian.. and um I'm a werewolf.. Well,we've met before..10 years ago remember? By the way,Im just happy that you're awake.." explained him...
Wendy was shocked.. "y-you're the one thats..tha--Yes princess..Im the one who look over you for 20 years.. " cut him off

Wendy looked up to look at his face.. He was handsome .. His jawline was on point and his tattoo that's on his neck was shaped like a Dream catcher but it was not that big.. then she looked over to his body.. she just noticed that he was only wearing long pants and no shirt .. His upper body was exposed .. then his arms..it was bleeding!

"Oh My God what happened to your arm?!" Exclaimed wendy getting panic.. she got up and held his arm.. He groaned in pain.. "Ergh Be careful.." "Im s-sorry~Come on let me heal you" said wendy sitting him on the rock.. She doesn't know anything about healing but what she knew was she needs to heal him...

Her dress..

"Im sorry dress..I need you to heal him for now so please forgive me!" Exclaimed her ripping the downward part of her dress... wendy then ran to the waterfall and prayed that the water could help with the healing.. She then dip the ripped cloth from her dress into the water... wendy came towards jungkook and dab the cloth on his cut...

"Ergh~Oh my..It felt so much better~" moaned him ... Wendy felt relief and sighed ... Still cleaning his cut.. suddenly,his cut was healed.. And there were no blood coming out ... Wendy was shocked at 1st but once jungkook said,

"Dont be too shocked..The water from the waterfall helps heal stuffs.. even the plants.. this is our place..our shelter..me and my brothers, as werewolves we protect this place and the kingdom..." explained him... wendy nod and threw the cloth away...

"Do you wish to go home now princess?" Asked jungkook .. "Y-yes..." replied her..Jungkook smiled and close his eyes.. "W-wait!" Exclaimed wendy .. He opened his eyes again and looked at her.. "what is it princess?" Asked him.. Wendy blushed ..

"We'll meet again right?" Whispered her.. Jungkook came closer and stroke her hair... "I promise that we'll meet again...Meet me in the woods at midnight and I promise to bring you here again,princess" whispered him back..Her heart was beating fast...

When their eyes met,They both smiled and a hint of blush creeped onto their faces.. "Do you need anything else princess?" Asked him tilting her chin... Wendy gulped and stare at his lips...

"N-no..I just want to go h-home" breathe her out..Jungkook smiled and stroke her cheeks .. "Okay..lets get you home before they know that you're missing" replied him...Wendy smiled and she watched him turn into a wolf...

Wendy stroke his fur and get on top of his back..Then they both walk out from that beautiful place... as they were outside of the woods,Wendy got off and look at him for the last time.. She smiled and waved goodbye to him.. He nods and entered the woods back... wendy quickly went up to her room and changed her clothes.. it was dawn.. She yawned and plopped on her bed.. smiling afterwards...

❝I think I had found you...My prince..❞

To be continued~
A/n:Hey Im backkkkk Whoaaaaa~ seoltang readers! Thanks for 100+ followers!! Im so happy like *le dance fire + ice cream cake* BUAHAHAHAH okay do vote and comment your thoughts about this chapter and i hope u enjoyed this chapter^^ I actually got back lmao and im so TIRED AF OMG #SAVESHUJIN'STHIGHS2K16 T^T XD okay btw Thank You for everything! You are all my once in a lifetime! I Lebleblebleblebleblebleb all of you! Byeee~♡