Chapter 7

A/n: Most requested 'couple pov' goes to WENKOOK! kyaaaa~~ you guys love them so much eh? Keke have fun reading!~♡

WenKook~

Shall we explore this magical forest together princess?

❝ I would love too ❞

Both Jungkook and Wendy walked through the magical forest.. Jungkook made the first move by holding her hand .. wendy was blushing hard .. Both of them walked with intertwining fingers ... they both entered an area where various of flowers were there ... they were alive!

"Princess..This is my um... i meant our garden.." said jungkook "can they talk ?" Asked wendy.. Jungkook nodded .. He eyed wendy who was slowly approaching the blue roses... She was attracted to them... those roses reacted fast and giggled smiling wide towards wendy... she was every creature's starlight...

"Hello there pretty roses~Im Princess Wendy.." said wendy introducing herself towards the roses.. the roses greeted 'hello' in chorus and that made wendy giggled with their cute voices...

Jungkook knew something was up.. She was extremely different.. Her facial expressions said it all... He approached wendy and pulled her hand .. Wendy on the other side, of course panicked ...

"Are you um.. Okay?" Asked jungkook with his eyes glued to wendy's ... She gulped and took a step back .. "w-what are you t-talking about jungkook?" Stuttered wendy .. Jungkook growled "You have a problem right? You cant hide it from me princess.. I can sense it.. especially from your facial expressions" Said jungkook releasing her hand.. wendy sighed and lowered her head...

"In 2 days from today, I'll be meeting my future husband..." said wendy eyes getting teary.. She doesn't want it to happen nor her sisters ... "W-what? F-future husband? What are you talking about?" Said jungkook with his voice raised up a bit.. his eyes turned into a yellow-ish colour and his breathing was hard .. wendy looked up and quickly held his cheeks to prevent him from doing anything crazy...

"J-jungkook~Shhhh~Calm d-down please~?" Whispered wendy and he finally realized that he almost crossed the line.. "w-why? Why princess? Why are y-you doing this to me?" Said him whispering while holding her hands that were cupping his cheeks...wendy shut her eyes and whimpered as tears started to run down her cheeks..

"None of us wanted it jungkook~hiks~ why us? I don't want it~hiks" cried wendy.. Jungkook felt pity towards her.. He bring her into her embrace and hugged her tightly.. "I'll stop the wedding...If thats what you want princess" whispered jungkook stroking her hair.. "Please make me forget about this Jungkook~ please~" cried wendy..

Jungkook break the hug and cupped her cheeks.. wiping her tears away.. Wendy sniffed and both of them looked at each other .. Jungkook gave her a bitter smile...

❝ I hope this helps you forget about the marriage princess.. ❞

And by those words of his, both of their lips met for a kiss.. A kiss that both of them will remember forever...

To be continued~

A/n: ayeee WenKook is still #1 in your hearts eh? XD omg i hope this chapter doesn't upsets you guys :( cuz ive been down lately ... oh well, because of u guys, i kept on writing... ~♡ i love u guys! see u on the next couple pov ! Byee~★