Chapter 5

"Wendy"

"Yah seungwan wake up"

"Wendy-ah!"

"Wendy unnie wake up!"

4 voices woke her up from her slumber.. wendy got up from her bed and rubbed her eyes..well she's gaining eyebags now.. you know why ..

"What do you want?" Asked her with her low voice.. "Its like 11 in the night and you can still sleep like a pig? Heol" snorted seulgi and she earn a hit on the shoulders from irene "Poise Seulgi! You're a princess!" Scolded irene... seulgi winced in pain and pouted...

"Okay okay the point is now, we want to tell you what happened between Irene unnie and her future prince charming!" Exclaimed yeri ... joy chuckled nervously as irene groaned in frustration...

"Okay so tell me everything"

Flashback

As the 4 princesses entered the kingdom's entrance door,their mouths were slightly parted as they saw the big hall infront of their eyes.. Seulgi nudged irene's arms using her shoulder and whispered "your future prince is a one wealthy family unnie" .. irene froze as she saw 2 person approaching her and the rest.. it was the King and Queen

"Princesses, welcome to our Kingdom... Shall we go to the library and talk about this marriage?" Said the Queen... all of them nodded except for irene.. "May i know which one is irene?" Asked the King and Joy pushed Irene making her stumbled forward abit..

She gulped and looked up "Nice to meet you your majesty" bowed her towards the King and Queen.. Both of them chuckled and the Queen hugged irene.. she was shocked but immediately replied to her hug...

"Come..I'll introduce you to our prince" said the King and lead the way.. The princesses's Dad,the king was just in time .. he settled few stuffs at the carriage a moment ago...

As they walk into a place what seems like a library,the 4 princesses sat on the massive chairs and waited for that specific prince...

"Sorry for being late your majesty.." a soft voice spoke behind their back.. Irene turned and looked at the owner of the soft voice.. Its the prince.. Her future husband...

"Bogeum,meet the princesses...and this is your future wife to be..princess Irene" said the King .. Irene stood up immediately and bowed .. "Hi,im Prince Park Bogeum... You must be Princess Irene.. You're even prettier in person...said Bogeum taking her right hand and giving it a peck... Irene flushed red..

"Why not you two head to the balcony to get to know each other more? While we settle about this marriage?" Said the Queen .. Bogeum lead Irene away ....

[Balcony]

"Its a peaceful Kingdom.. dont you think?" Started bogeum... Irene nodded not knowing how to respond his words.. "and I guess you're the shy type one..? Princess?" Bogeum turn and look at her... Their eyes met..

"Are you perhaps scared of me?" Asked him again.. "N-no! No ! Not at all! I-im just er..Gosh..." stuttered irene.. Bogeum chuckled "You're so cute...Irene?" Called him.. "y-yes?" Replied her... "Do you want this marriage to happen?" Asked him.. irene stared at him blankly..

"No Bogeum...I dont want this marriage to happen...I dont want to get married with some prince or guy that I dont love..." said her.. Bogeum sighed.. "But Irene... I had fallen for you ever since we met few minutes ago..." confessed bogeum... irene was shocked..but she dont feel the same...

"Im sorry but-- you dont feel the same? Yeah.. i can see it in your eyes.. it says everything..." Bogeum cut her words and she was dumbfounded.. "I'll let you go irene.. Find the perfect man that could make you happy... okay?" Continued him.. Irene smiled ...

"Thank you Bogeum...I owe you" whispered irene.. Bogeum smiled and bring her into his embrace.. Irene didnt fight back but she gave in.. maybe it was for the last time afterall ... he is just too nice for someone who had rejected him seconds ago.. they let go after a moment...

"I'll work this out..for your happiness irene...Now go..." whispered him ... Irene smiled and walk away...

I hope to see you again..Irene.. and I hope one day...You could give me a chance to...Love you...

Flashback end

"Wow..he let you go just like that? Wow just wow" said wendy cant believe what she just heard.. "Im afraid of daddy..." said the youngest Yeri..  wendy got an Idea as her sisters frown.. "Girls..Stay up late.. we'll go somewhere tonight..  And Im sure you'll love it..." said wendy trying to cheer them up..

"Where? Im sure we'll get caught with one of the castle staffs wendy.." said Seulgi.. "yea im agreeing to Seulgi unnie" said joy.. "aish girls! Im trying to cheer you up! And besides.. we'll meet boys that are way better than those princess that daddy showed us.." add her..

"Oh my god! You met boys!? Wendy you're a princess!" Scolded Irene.. "Yah Stop being so perfect...they are friendly i swear" said wendy trying to convince her sisters...

Lastly they all gave up..

"When do we start?" Asked Seulgi

wait till the clock strikes 12

To be continued

A/n: Heyy there! Sorry for the extremely late update T^T i had alot of problems lately keke but I'm back now! Yehet so ... Here's an update.. ^^ i miss my seoltang readers so much i swear T^T and i miss wenkook keke make sure to vote and comment ;_; well you probably dont miss me right? Yes? No? ;_; ok gotta blast! Love you guys so much!