Chapter 12

"Shhh be quiet girls.." said wendy shushing the girls.. They climbed the staircase quietly and then entered wendy's room... Luckily its only 4 something in the morning... They plopped on her fluffy bed and giggled silently...

"Gosh im missing chim already" whined seulgi while yawning.. "Someone likes jimin" teased Joy "oh my I cant believe I followed all of you to the woods.. I broke one of the princess laws" said irene .. "I told you not to be perfect gosh" said wendy playfully rolling her eyes...

"Unnie, Namjoon is such a cutie" said Yeri with her cute smile.. "hoseok was like a big brother to me.. He loves making jokes gosh my tummy" said Joy... "Kekeke.. I think we should sleep and dream about our wolf-charming .. Before Daddy founds out that we went to the woods yesterday.." said wendy and pulled the covers up.. Well The bed was big enough to fit 5 person .. so all of them just slept there...

"Rise and shine princesses... Come on eat your breakfast and get ready to meet Seulgi's Future Prince Charming..." said The castle staffs serving the girls breakfast in bed... all of the princesses groaned in frustration.. "Could you not disturb our slumber?" Asked Yeri getting annoyed..

"Orders from the King.. so chop chop!"

~

"Im nervous what should I do?" Asked seulgi towards Irene who was doing some finishing touches towards her hair... "Act normal..." said her simply.. Seulgi frowned.. the man she wanted to live her life with is only jimin.. What can she do? She had fallen for him more deeply ever since they shared an eye contact....

"J-jiminie.. I miss you~" whispered her while resting her chin on her palm...

"May I present... Prince Im Jaebum... Prince Jaebum, the 2nd daughter, Princess Kang Seulgi" said The King .. Jaebum bowed and shot his killer smile.. Seulgi bowed and smiled awkwardly... "Hello Princess Seulgi... Your name fits beautifully with its owner ... What a pleasure to meet my future Queen..." said Jaebum taking her hand and giving it a peck..

The rest of the princesses secretly, rolled their eyes in disgust ... Seulgi gulped and pulled her hands away... "Its a Pleasure meeting you too Prince Jaebum... would all of you give us both a moment please?" Asked seulgi seeking for permission... The King and Queen nodded while the rest of the princesses left the room...They were left at the gallery room...

"What do you have in mind princess?" Asked jaebum .. "Im bothered" replied her.. "What do you meant by your words?" Asked him back... "with this arranged marriage.. You see.. its not just me.. My sisters .. we wanted to explore more especially about love.. and we wanted to object to the King's decision on arranging us with some random prince that we don't even know" ranted seulgi and jaebum chuckled ...

"Oh well.. to be honest princess.. I could try and love you.. but after listening to your rant.. I kind of understand on how you and your sisters felt... I'm Absolutely not the bad guy over here... So What do you want to do?" Asked jaebum.. luckily he was nice..

"Could you at least.. talk to your parents about this? I.. I dont mean to throw our family's dignity by not marrying a prince .. And certainly not trying to offend and hurt your feelings" said seulgi... "Its okay.. I understood... well is there a reason why you objected?" Asked jaebum again...

❝ Im in love with someone else ❞

"I see... well that makes sense..." said jaebum.. "Would you do it?" Asked seulgi.. "do what princess?" Asked jaebum .. "Cancel this arranged marriage?" Asked seulgi back... "I will.. don't worry much princess.. I will cancel it..." replied jaebum smiling...

"Well its a day well spent together with you.. Im honoured" said jaebum bowing.. Seulgi bowed too "Same goes to me.. Well , take care" said seulgi waving towards jaebum who's walking away .. he smiled and waved back... "take care too princess"

»«

"Thats what happened...I guess he have good intentions after all " said seulgi .. "now Im scared because im next" said wendy .. "I hope he'll settle this.. Well he gave his words ..." said Joy.. "Oh by the way are we going to meet the boys tonight?" Asked irene.. "I want to meet my joonie" said yeri cutely...

❝ Yeah we'll meet the boys tonight... don't worry ❞

A/n: a very short update hue i dont think this is amusing to anyone .. Im getting very bad in writing this story do forgive me.. ;( i'll improve ♡ love ya'll .. do vote and comment! See u soon~ byee