Chapter 8

A/n : majority,people vote for wenkook.. and there are no votes for the other couple, so... ive decided, SeulMin couple will be the #2 couple POV ... So here you go!~♡)

SeulMin POV

Jimin slowly approach Seulgi by hiding behind each of the trees and watching her from affar.. Seulgi was admiring the magical creatures ... She had fun playing with the fairies and cute butterflies ...

(A/n:our butterfly~ Kang seulgi keke~♡)

Jimin accidentally tripped and he fell down with his face filled with mud all over.. he groaned in pain and disgust .. Seulgi was shocked.. She quickly find for the sound and she discovered jimin laying on the ground with tears in the corner of his eyes..

Seulgi gasped but at the end she scoffed .. Helping Jimin by pulling him and bringing him to the nearest river.. Jimin's heart was beating so fast whenever she made contact with him.. Seulgi helped him by cleaning the mud from his face with her bare hands and the water from the river...

"U-um.. hey.. are you okay? Did you hurt your f-face?" Asked seulgi blushing abit.. Jimin was in his own world.. Seeing this type of beauty infront of his eyes for the 1st time, made his heart beats faster than ever.. more faster than him running around the woods.. lol... He got back to his senses when seulgi touched his hand..

"A-ah~Um..Im f-fine princess really! Eh.. er .. thanks by the way...Your hands are so soft.. wait what?" Jimin was a stuttering mess by now.. Seulgi giggled and blushed.. "why.. Th-thanks~um...You got really um..Nice.. er.. Abs..wait what?" It was seulgi's turn .. she was a stuttering mess and also a red tomato.. Jimin smirked and pinched her cheeks.. they both laughed...

"Say ... do you want to feel em?"

"????"

"YAH NO! OMG STOP! GAHHH ITS SO HOT HERE" Exclaimed seulgi fanning her face.. Jimin laughed his ass off while seulgi pouted, obviously sulking at the laughing jimin... As they kept on talking, seulgi was curious about something...

"Hey jimin..can I ask you something?" Asked seulgi "well you asked me already" joked jimin and seulgi hit his arm playfully.. "Yah~okay..I was just curious tho.. I meant like.. In this century , wolves still exist.. What is your role on being a wolf?" Asked her... Jimin looked at her and through the magical forest...

"I also dont know.. I was born and what i know is that im a werewolf...my role,..i meant 'our' role,Is to protect the kingdom.. We are currently tracking on bad vampires.." once jimin said that, seulgi's eyes widen in shock...

"Vampires? They exist too? And What are they supposed to do?" Asked her in fear .. Jimin sighed.. "They are tracking you and your sisters.. they wanted your blood.. Aish I shouldn't tell this to you...because me myself also dont know princess.. I was told to only protect the kingdom..and now, I wanted to protect you..." a blush creeped on his face...

"Im scared..please tell me more jimin.. I can't be quiet like this.. what If one of us get married to one of the vampires? I do-Heyy heyyy shhh calm down~~ Princess , its alright.. Im here remember? I'll protect you no matter what..The rest will protect your sisters.." Jimin cupped her cheeks and stroke it to calm her...

Their faces were inches away...

"Hey jiminie.." called seulgi out.. "yes princess?" Replied him.. "I felt something in my stomach..." said seulgi ..jimin chuckled because of how cute she is.. "You meant butterflies? Well, I felt the same too.. you know why?" Asked jimin stroking her hair.. "why?" Asked her back..

❝ its because.. we're in love ❞

And their lips met for a cute sweet kiss

To be continued~~

A/n: it sucks and its so short omg T,T and we reached 1k sobs why would people read this junk? T_T forgive me seoltangs~ Ive been really busy and i lost the inspiration to write fluffy magical stuffs.. *sobbing* btw hope you enjoyed this chapter of SeulMin!.. and do comment and vote if you love it.. comment on which couple pov u wanted to read! Ok ilysm byee~✩)