Chapter 18

Wendy's tears and crying sounds echoed the whole hall of the castle..the vampires were dead ; leaving a pile of dust .. the King and queen , free from the spell but still laid on the ground, unconscious...

"W-wake up~"

"Wendy.. lets head back to your room"

"No! N-no~ I c-cant leave him~"

Her tears dropped at the part where his head was bleeding ..

❝ I l-love him and~ I n-need him~ hiks please~ b-bring him back~❞

Seconds later a light blue flower vision formed on his wound and it made everyone widen their eyes..jungkook's eyes started to slowly flutter open and wendy's lips stretch for a smile..

"Wendy has healing powers?!" Exclaimed joy while the rest of the princesses gasped..
"She finally gave it to her"said seokjin "she? She who?" Asked yeri "your great great grandmother" replied seokjin..

"Thats why, we were born to protect this kingdom because fate has said that , there are 5 persons with healing powers" said taehyung while hugging irene's waist.. "really? how about us? We haven't gotten it yet" asked irene..

"Maybe soon.. when the time has come"

~

"Princess? Hey, why are you crying?"

"J-jungkook~~"

She snuggled into him as the rest cheered for them..

"Jimin, aren't they cute?"

"Nah,we're more cuter"

Wendy cupped his face and kissed him .. jungkook replied to her kiss and both of them kissed each other like there's no tomorrow..

"And what do you think you're doing?"

"D-dad?!"

A/n
Cant sleep so I updated..
Your welcome..
Vote pls haha
Btw ya'll are so funny
I wont let nochu die k cuz he needs wendy and wendy needs him
Love ya'll haha
Nights