Chapter 17

(A/n love me now? XD )

"Why why , how bold of you Princess"

Said mark closing the gap between him anf wendy .. wendy gripped the pocket knife in between the flow cut of her dress tightly with her right hand while her left hand gripped a small sharp stick.. She gulped hard and nodded..

'Trick him and use the knife to cut the ropes that's tying your sisters.. get him and struck this at his heart'

Wendy remembered every single word jungkook told her to do .. She smirked then walk around the room, legit behind her sisters .. she dropped the knife towards joy ; she caught it nicely plus she can read wendy's plan now..

"I can help you kill my sisters too" said wendy ; her acting mode on .. seulgi's eyes widen .. "WENDY ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER MARK!?" Shouted her like a crazy woman.. wendy giggled with an evil tone .. Scaring the shit out of them except for joy ..

Wendy came back to mark and dragged him towards the balcony to distract him.. His back facing the rest of the girls .. Wendy ran her hand over his perfectly sculptured face .. Mark almost losing control with her touch ; but the smell of her is completely turning him off .. the smell of wolves ..

Wendy saw joy cutting the ropes ; freeing them from the chair .. They slowly crept up behind him ..

"GET HIM GIRLS!" Exclaimed wendy and all of them charged towards him .. Joy slam dunked him on the ground while Irene and Seulgi held his arms .. Yeri hit his head with a cushion from god knows where and Wendy , taking out the stick and struck it exactly where his heart is located ..

In a mere of seconds mark , dead on the ground.. his body then became dust and he slowly disappeared .. the girls hugged and reunited.. "You scared the shit out of me earlier!" Exclaimed seulgi , making everyone laugh .. "Where are the boys?" Asked yeri and wendy's eyes widen..

"Oh no! We have to Hurry!"

~

A war between the vampires and wolves are happening at the moment .. the princesses screamed in fear when the guys (who were in their wolf form) killed each one of the vampires ... The vampires will die if they got bitten by a wolf .. for them ,their bites are poisonous ..

"JUNGKOOK WATCH OUT!!"

Jungkook's body unfortunately got hit hard by the wall , causing him to collapse on the ground.. Wendy hurriedly went to him as he changed into his human form .. Blood come gushing out from his head..

"P-princess?? *cough*"

"I-im here~ Everything is going to b-be okay~ I p-promise y-you~"

Jungkook's weak hand reached out to caress her cheeks .. wendy cried as more blood come out and stain her palms .. "Shhh.. dont c-cry.. I w-wont leave y-you~" whispered jungkook .. Suddenly , more werewolves came and help defeat the vampires ...

He smiled for the last time,

❝ I L-love You~ ❞

❝ JUNGKOOK NO~!! ❞

A/n
Hello there heh finally that bloody mark died and more wolves come and helped bangtan! What happened to Jungkook T.T is this really the end for #wenkook ? Hit the ✩ button ~ keke i might cant update as much since i have monthly school project now :) so yeah i'll try and end this book in 3 days ~ gtg now , bye ! I love u! ♡