Chapter 4

"Hello princess...."

"J-jungkook?"

"What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here jungkook..not at this time.." whispered wendy closing all the windows and doors so that nobody knows that jungkook was there... if one of the castle workers know about this,Wendy might get grounded or something worse might happen...

Jungkook blushed and rubbed the nape part of his neck.. "u-um I~I need to check on y-you" said him lowering his head.. Wendy felt blood rushing through her cheeks making it blush... "c-check on m-me? F-for w-what?" Asked wendy stuttering... the reason is , well jungkook is a man and he is shirtless at the moment..plus they're in a room alone...

(A/n: kids do not think about naughty stuffs ㅡ노ㅡ xD)

"Wh-who knows the wolf from earlier might scratch you or something..." mumbled him but it could be heard by her.. "I d-dont feel like I got a scratch from t-that wolf" replied wendy ... but once she had the courage to look into his eyes, her jaw dropped...

Jungkook's eyes turned into a yellowish brown and its shining.. His nose activates and he came closer towards her... "but princess.. I could smell blood... especially from your shoulders" growled him ... "j-jungkook...A-are you o-okay?" Asked wendy putting her palms on his warm chest... jungkook immediately calms down and his eyes were back to normal...

"I-im sorry princess...Come on.. I need to heal you..." said jungkook sitting on the bed..Wendy followed his actions and sat infront of him.. both of them were avoiding each other's eyes .. Jungkook started to move aside her hair towards her left part of her shoulder and there it was, a big scratch was shown.. Jungkook's eyes flashed yellowish brown once again as he came closer and gave it a sniff...

"J-jungkook..Im scared..." whispered wendy.. "You dont have to be.. I need you to hold my hands and close your eyes...it will hurt a bit but it'll fade away soon...trust me..." explained jungkook looking straight into her eyes.. their faces inches away.. wendy gulped and laced their fingers together then shutting her eyes as she could feel his hot breath tickling her shoulder..

"If it hurts,Just pull my hand as a signal for me to stop... I dont want to hurt you princess..." whispered him brushing her bangs off of her face.. wendy nodded and proceed to wait...

Slowly she felt his tongue glide through her skin and she yelped of the warm contact.. Jungkook growled cleaning the blood .. licking it alot of times.. Wendy was confused with her feelings.. it hurts at first but slowly turning something into pleasure...

"J-jungkook~Argh~" moaned her tugging his hair...Jungkook gripped her hair with his other hand and kept on licking the scratch ..but then he couldn't stop ... his grip on her hair got a bit tighter and his licks turns into wet kisses... trailing slowly up to her neck... Wendy moaned and blushed .. she was embarrassed with the sounds that she made ... until she had to stop him from going further..

"J-jungkook stop..." stuttered her while tugging his hand and he immediately stopped... the scratch was now gone.. he slowly backed away and blushed in embarrassment.. both of them were blushing... "Y-you're beautiful..princess" stuttered him... and wendy blushed more...

"Aish what was i thinking?" Cursed him under his breath.. "I-im sorry.. I have to g-go now..See you tonight..." said him quickly and left her ... he jumped from her balcony and turned into a wolf running to the woods .. Wendy held her burning cheeks and squirmed ... taking a glance at the mirror, it was true.. the scratch was now gone.. and it felt much better.. but there were red spots on her neck and it was sure from jungkook...

Wendy smiled to herself while thinking about the incident that happened earlier between herself and jungkook...she stares at the woods and smiled once again...

What could've happen if she didn't stop him?

To be continued~

A/n: wiwiwiw hi there! Well things got much more heated huh? Between these two kekeke.. I need your thoughts about this chapter and i really need your thoughts if I should make an Irene pov the next chapter where she meets her future husband? Yes? No? Idk haha you guys choose!~^^ okay hope u enjoy this chapter and dont forget to Vote ! I Lebleblebleblebleblebleb my seoltang readers~♡ bye for now!)