Chapter 11

(A/n: heyheyhey surprise surprise~)

"Oh my god so all of you grew in this magical woods ? Exact how many years?" Asked joy .. they all had gathered up in the cave to just talk and chill.. wendy with jungkook, v with irene, Jimin with Seulgi, Namjoon with Yeri , Hoseok with Joy and SeokJin with Yoongi...

"Yeah.. well if we tell you how old we are, dont freak out okay?" Said Seokjin.. "Well Im the eldest here so im almost 100 years old" said seokjin and once he said that all the princesses gasped in disbelief.. "oh my gosh really? B-but you look so y-young~" said Irene...

"Im 99 years old... Yoongi is 98 .. Namjoon and Hoseok 97 .. Taehyung and jimin 96 while jungkook is 95 ..." explained seokjin and they all nodded as they understand.. "that means you'll stay like this forever..?" Asked wendy And jungkook grabbed her right hand... "Yes.. unless we get killed by vampires or other normal wolves... we're werewolves..." said jungkook..

"Vampires exist too?" Asked Yeri and Namjoon nodded.. "i heard that they're finding the 5 pure bloods in places and they might come to this kingdom .. so be careful princesses .." said namjoon warning them.. "*yawns* What time is it though?" Asked seulgi leaning on jimin's shoulder ... and all of them chuckled ..

"Come on girls.. its time to send you back home.. its going to be dawn soon..." said taehyung getting up and pulling irene with him.. The rest did the same and bid their goodbyes with a kiss ,a hug and others ... Jungkook pulled wendy outside of the cave and brought her to a secret place... Wendy blushed...

"Princess... I have something for you..." said jungkook shyly and taking something out from his pocket jeans ... It was a bracelet.. a pretty bracelet... Wendy smiled.. "Wh-why... its beautiful~" gasped wendy.. Jungkook smiled and helped her to wear it on her right wrist...

"Oh..This is actually a bracelet that helps protect you from vampires.. you know just in case... My brothers gave the rest of the bracelets to your sisters.. " said jungkook... "Ah~ okay.. thank you jungkook" said wendy shyly with a blush...

"Wen..." breathed him out closing the gap between them... wendy looked at his lips... "y-yes?" Responded her... jungkook move a strand of hair away from her face and stroke her cheeks...

❝ what are we ? ❞

❝ I think we're madly in love with each other... don't you think?❞

❝ I think you're right ...❞

Slowly their lips met as wendy hugged his neck and bringing him closer.. Jungkook hugged her waist and deepen the kiss... As the kiss got steamy, jungkook attacked her neck as she gripped his hair and moaned a bit... he growled and his eyes turn yellowish ...

"J-jungkook~" moaned her pulling his head and attacking his lips while pushing him towards a tree...She then attacked his neck as his breathing became uneven ... He was about to lower down the zip on her dress when loud sounds from the rest coming closer... His eyes turn back to normal and he lowered down his face due to embarrassment... Wendy tilt his chin and gave a last kiss ...

❝ I love you princess ...❞

❝ I love you too...❞

❝ I'll see you soon.. okay? ❞

❝ okay~ ❞
~

A/n: a short update cuz i miss everyone :( sorry for not updating .. i have family problems atm im sorry babies yes i miss u too~ i love u asjfhajhdja okies do vote comment and yeah support this ff ~ i love u guys see u soon♡byee