Wind and rain.

Tom and Marco would've searched the balcony but anything that had been there would've washed away because it quickly became stormy.
"Ugh, boooo!" Marco shouted closing the windows to block out the storm.
"Mark, focus!" Tom called from where he was sat on Star's floor.
"Don't call me that." Marco came and sat down opposite Tom. "What are you doing?"
"I'm trying to figure out where this hair sample is from."
"How ya gonna do that?"
"When this potion is at its peak I will drop the hair sample in. If the potion glows green then the thing that left this hair is from Earth."
"What if it glows a different colour."
"Then we might have to go dimension hopping."
"How long does it take to reach its peak?"
"Anything between 10 seconds to 10 hours. We just have to wait."
"You seem awfully keen about this."
"Just because I'm over her doesn't mean I don't care about her. It be nice if you seemed a bit more concerned, she's your sister."
"I know...So? You wanna go downstairs and play a game?"
"Ping pong?"
"I was thinking more go fish."
They played go fish for about an hour but Marco spent over half an hour trying to explain how to play go fish to Tom and having an argument on why they weren't real fish.
"These aren't fish!"
"It's called go fish, not go fish-ING. Ah!" Tom threw a flaming card at Marco.
"I class that as mine now." Marco said triumphantly blowing out the flames.
Tom began to turn red.
"Wait. No. I don't do that anymore. Phew. Happy Bunny. WHERE'S MY HAPPY BUNNY?! Wait here it is. Good Bunny. Good...happy...bunny. Phew." Much to Marco's relief Tom went back to his usual colour but continued to rapidly stroke his bunny.
"Um Tom?"
"Mmm."
"How long has that Bunny been here for?"
"I don't know. Why?"
"No reason."