AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

As soon as they were out of the creatures direct view they began to run.
"Marco come on." Star muttered.
"Hey you're not damp and freezing. Shouldn't we wait and help Tom?"
"Nah. He'll be fine, he can easily bend the bars of that cage, he's stronger than he looks."
"I know." Marco came running towards the exit just after Star and remembered Cassie. "Wait Star! I have to do something." Marco fumbled around in the darkness shouting for Cassie.
"Cassie! Cassie" he shouted.
"F-f-friend?" A quiet voice squeaked. Marco followed the voice and found her cage again.
"Star help me!" She shouted kicking the bars.
"Oooooh Marco! You made a friend! HI! I'M STAR BUTTERFLY."
"Star!"
They kicked at the bars. But they didn't shift.
"Why isn't this working?! I broke a wall to save you and I can't smash a stupid cage?"
"It's probably unbreakable, wait. You broke a wall for me. Awww! Marco."
Suddenly there was the sound of a low pitched scream ruining towards them and Tom fell on the floor in front of Marco.
"Ow." He moaned. He grabbed onto the bars of Cassie's cage to help himself up but ended up snapping it clean off and falling on the floor again. "Aw come on." Star helped Tom off the floor as Marco helped Cassie out of her cage. He realised that Cassie wasn't actually that much younger than them, probably 12 or 13 but she was so malnourished that she looked like a skeleton.
"We gotta hurry up. My 'Dad' isn't exactly pleased that we left." Tom muttered.
"Okay. Guys I don't think Cassie can walk."
"Ugh for badness sake." Tom lifted up Cassie and ran with her to the edge of the cave.
"What now? That stuff is corrosive."
"You don't say, it nearly burnt my skin off trying to rescue you guys." Marco moaned.
"I have an idea," Star said quickly. "Tom take my hand. Marco hold Tom's hand."
Marco gave her a look of disgust and just stared at her with pure annoyance.
"Um no." Marco said calmly. I think I will take your other hand Star." He reached over and grabbed Star's left hand.
"MEGA SUPER RAINBOW UNICORN NARWHAL BLAST!" She shouted and they all flew straight threw the acid in a fraction of a second. Marco landed first, then Star, who landed on top of him, then finally Tom kind of casually just floated down to the ground holding Cassie who appeared to be shivering.
"Wait, can't Tom's Dad just swim through that and come after us?"
Star pointed her wand at the swamp and it instantly froze solid.
"I don't think so." She muttered.