Feelings.

Hey! It's me! Cat! I have been trying really hard to write for you guys. I have been writing anywhere (and I mean anywhere; Krispy Kreme, on a train, in the car, being chased by a cow, I literally wrote whilst doing the finding Dory scavenger hunt at Sealife.) But it's all worth it for the reads! And it's terrifying to think I have over 70 reads but I'm till too shy to order at Starbucks Lol. Well enjoy this chapter anyway.

"Where are we going?" Tom yelled to the creature who was dragging him by his ankle across the floor of a cave located the other side of the swamp. The creature didn't reply. "Hellooooo! Are you deaf?! I said where are we going. Ow!" The creature dragged Tom's head over a rock.
"Do you even know what I'm saying?"
Much to Tom's relief  the creature let go of his ankle and grabbed his hood.
"Oh joy, thank you so much for letting go of my foot!" He said sarcastically.
"If you know what's good for you you'll keep quiet from now on." The creature growled.
"Oh. You can speak."
"What did I just say little boy?"
"Technically I'm not a 'little boy', I'm immortal soooooo..."
"Cute."
"Excuse me."
"You're cute."
"I am not cute, I am a demon."
"Cute." The creature yelled as he threw Tom into a sort of cage. He hit it hard and smashed his shoulder on the floor.
"I'M NOT CUTE!" He yelled trailing off at the end as the felt like he wasn't alone in that cage.
"M-m-Marco?" A voice whispered.
"Star?" Tom whispered.
"MARCO!" In a blur of blonde hair and pink glitter she hugged Tom from behind. Tom really wanted to hug her back, though he had moved on he missed her random cuddle moments.
"Marco! I thought you'd never come! Marco?"
Tom turned around and revealed his face.
"I'm sorry Star. It's just me. Marco, well let's just say he didn't make it."
"No." Star cried in disbelief. "He's dead!" Tears streamed out of her big blue eyes onto the hard floor.
"What no! He's not dead! He just managed to escape whatever brought me here."
"Oh thank goodness! Wait. Why are you wearing his hoodie? He practically lives in that thing."
Tom blushed slightly and played with the bottom of his shirt.
"I. Well I. It's um. It's complicated." He stammered quietly.
"Ha ha You're acting like Marco does around Jacki..." Star gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. "You don't..."
Tom gave her a weak smile.
"Oh my gosh!"