THE GREAT ESCAPE...kinda

It was one of those moments when if anyone was holding a glass they would've dropped it and the shatter would've been the only sound anyone heard for miles.
"You're lying. I never had a son." The creature said softly. Making sure star was tied down before paying full attention to the cage that Tom was in.
"Yes you did. Fifteen years ago. When you left your girlfriend in Mewni to train as a surgeon on earth. She was due a baby boy but she was scared to tell you."
"Lies. Lies! Lies!"
"If I'm lying then how do I know that you haven't spoken to her since. There was no break up, no arguments, you just didn't speak to each other. Well guess what, her Son was born with an extra undeveloped eye in the middle of his forehead. People assumed it was a curse and the young boy was put up for adoption. Where he was adopted by a family of Demons who took him in as their own. But for fourteen years he wondered where his real Dad was. How do you think he felt when he found out that he was planning to turn him mortal and dump him on earth with no family?"
"Y-y-you can't be my Son. It's impossible."
"Is it? Or do you just not want to accept it? The fact that I never had a dad to play Baseball with or to teach me to ride a bike? For years you hunted down 'mutants' never realising that you were hunting your own Son."
"Son? W-w-what is y-y-your name?"
"Tom. Just Tom."
"Tom. Such a handsome name. Let me help you dear boy. I could take your extra eye and you could be normal. We could go to baseball games together and you could help me rid the world of magic and power. What do you say? Son?"
Tom looked at the creature blankly as it was completely unaware of what had been happening behind it; as soon as Tom had started talking Marco had snook over to where Star was and untied her. They were now sitting behind the same rock and Tom had been keeping a close eye on them. Star was crying and Marco had her arm around her, she was just repeatedly whispering "thank you. Thank you. Thank you." Marco could feel her hair brushing against his shoulder and a wave of relief came over him.
"Okay Dad. On one condition. I get that fancy wand gizmo in the corner." Tom pointed to where Star's wand was hanging on the side of the operating table.
"Of course." The creature said handing it to Tom who immediately threw it to where Star and Marco where hiding. It landed a few inches away from
Marco's foot.
"Star, come on. Follow me and be quiet." Marco whispered beginning to crawl along the rough floor.