Nothing is what it seems.

Marco looked up, down and all around until he uncovered a cage with a small blonde haired girl in it. She reminded him of Star, but her dirty blonde hair had been cut off roughly above her neck, as though done with a pocket knife. There was something else strange too, the centre of her forehead about where Tom's third eye was, her head had been cut open and hand sewed back with stitches.
"Help." She whispered again.
"Who are you?" Marco replied. The girl just looked up at him. "Yes, yes. I'm here to help. What is your name?"
"Cassie." The girl whispered.
"Okay Cassie, why are you here?"
"Stolen."
"By who?"
"Bad man. Doesn't like magic. Took eye to turn me mortal."
Marco quickly realised it was worse than he'd thought. This wasn't just one kidnapping. It was multiple.
"What do you mean doesn't like magic?"
"Bad man want to be only one with magic, takes away powers. Stay safe. Go now."
"He takes away people's powers so that he will seem special. Tell me. Has he stole anyone recently?"
The girl nodded. Marco noticed that she closed her eyes tightly to think.
"Princess. Fire boy." She whispered.
"Princess and fire boy?" Marco muttered (Mainly to himself). It suddenly hit him. "STAR AND TOM!" He gasped and ran down the soggy tunnel.
"Don't. go!" Cassie called.
"I'll come back for you. I promise!" Marco replied.
He ran until he came to a big empty chamber that was unbearably hot. In one corner there was a big metal cage and in another. A flaming pit of fire underneath an operating table, which a struggling figure with blonde hair was being tied onto.
"Oh no! Star!" He yelled.
The creature tying her down put one massive hand on her stomach to keep her still and looked around to see what had made the sound. Fortunately Marco had hidden behind a rock so the creature couldn't see him. He didn't see the creatures face but he did see a certain demon who was in the cage in the corner.
"Tom!" He whispered almost silently as he knew Tom's hearing was exceptionally good. Tom looked up and looked around.
"Down here on the floor!" Marco whispered as loudly as he could. Tom's third eye stared at him, closely followed by the other two. He seemed to be looking directly at Marco but Marco wasn't sure he had seen him because he quickly looked away.
"Hey." Tom shouted to the creature. "I know who you are."
He got no reply.
"Hey! Don't ignore me! I know exactly who you are! Don't ignore me...DAD."

So the villain is Tom's dad, well isn't that a plot twist. Mwah ha ha ha!