Chapter XIII

By the time Sara got there, Bruce had already activated the Batcomputer

By the time Sara got there, Bruce had already activated the Batcomputer. "Alfred, pull up the footage from the Batwing's onboard scanner."

"Certainly, sir. As you can see, the Batwing has completed an orbital sweep of Founders' Island but there's still no sign of the Cloudburst." Alfred said as they pulled up the maps. "I will, of course, let you know when the situation changes but I- Oh, one moment, sir. I'm receiving an emergency broadcast from the movie studios."

Alfred pulled up the broadcast and Henry Adams, one of the Joker infected appeared on screen. "Batman. I hope you can hear this. The movie studios are under attack. Robin is in trouble."

"Listen to me very carefully. You need to lock down that room. We can't let the infected get out." Batman told Henry. "Of course. Tell me what-" Henry was knocked out by a hit to the head. Harley Quinn stepped in front of the camera. "That's enough from you." Harley told the passed out man.

She then looked into the camera. "We'll look who's too late to save the day. How's it going Bat-brain? It's been a while."

"Harley Quinn." Batman said. "So you do remember me? That's weird, because you killed the only thing I ever loved, and now I find you've been keeping a whole new generation of Jokers to yourself. I know, awkward." Harley told them. "Don't do it. They're not stable!" Batman exclaimed.

"Oh, they're not stable. Maybe you want to take a look in the mirror sometime." Harley snapped before turning off the broadcast.

"Alfred, we need to get to the movie studios." Batgirl said. "Please be quick. Miss Quinn is clearly volatile, Robin may be in serious danger." Alfred said and the two Bats left to Penessa Studios.

Batman and Batgirl then swung down and took down a bunch of thugs guarding the door and once that was finished, Batman walked up and went to use the voice command to open it, but Harley changed the voice command codes to her vocals. So Batman made a Voice Synthesizer that he took from that Militia guard that mimicked the Arkham Knight's voice and used that to get Harley Quinn's voice print and was now able to open the door. Just as Batman was about to open it we heard voices coming from the elevator and we quickly grapneled away as a bunch of thugs with guns came out along with Harley to call more thugs to the roof. The two then split up and decided to take them all out. Batman told Sara to leave the Minigunner to him which she happily did. They were soon able to enter the elevator and head down to face Harley and save Tim.

Once the Bats entered there was a a gang of thugs and Robin was fighting them all and the two jumped in and joined the Boy Wonder. The three then all teamed up and took them down one by one. The room was soon flushed of thugs. Batman had his foot on one that was still awake, time for interrogation. Tim and Sara walked up and kneeled right next to him. "The infected. Where are they?!" Batman yelled.