Bonus

"You know when you told me let's go on our honeymoon early, this wasn't what I meant

"You know when you told me let's go on our honeymoon early, this wasn't what I meant." Sara said as the two were above one of the weapon dealings Black Mask had organized for Penguin's thugs.

"You know you love kicking crime in the ass with me." Jason told his wife as he noticed that it started. "I promise you, after this we will go on a real honeymoon. All the hot steamy sex you can ask for." Jason said.

"Wow, Jay, you definitely know how to reel a girl in." Sara said sarcastically. "I reeled you in, didn't I?" Jason smirked from behind his helmet.

"That you did, now come on and let's kick Black Mask's ass." Sara said as she broke the glass and pounced down to interrupt the thugs. Jason watched as she began to kick all their asses. "That's my girl." He said as pulled out his dual handguns and jumped down to join. Two more sets of thugs burst in as they took out the first wave of criminals. Easily kicking their asses too.

The married crime-fighting couple noticed one awake and Red Hood quickly grabbed him by the shirt to pull him up, "Where's Black Mask keeping the goods?" He interrogated.

"You want information? Read a newspaper." The thug spat, which caused Red to put his gun up in the guy's face.

"Wrong answer." Red Hood said as he was ready to pull the trigger.

"Okay, okay, stop! At the docks! He's keeping the guns at the docks." The thug squealed out.

"Appreciate that." Red Hood said as he slammed the gun on the thug's head, dropping him, before shooting his gun, killing the criminal. Sara had somewhat gotten used to the way Jason handled things, but still wondered if it was necessary half the time. "Come on." Sara said as they headed for the docks, in a rush to get this over with.

Once the two were perched on top of a crane they looked at eleven henchmen that were all armed. Four were wearing bulletproof armor, there was also a sniper. The two immediately knew what to and grapneled over to the area where the sniper was standing there was an armed thug walking in circles near the sniper, the two took both out at the same time to avoid detection as they grapneled up to view their next targets.

The two managed the wipe the floor except for two armed thugs who were walking around searching, they were scared shitless that they were next on the list. Once they passed a crate that Batgirl was hiding in she popped out and silently took down one of the gunmen, leaving Red Hood the other to interrogate.

"I want a word with your boss. Black Mask. Where is he?" Jason asked as he pointed the gun at him. "You ain't gonna kill me! You ain't gonna kill me!" The thug told him.

Jason pressed the gun under his chin, "This may be Batgirl, but do I look like Batman to you? Rethink your answer before I fill you up with lead."

That made the Black Mask thug to squeal, "Downtown! His office! But you ain't gonna get him! He knows you're coming, freak!"

Jason shoved him down, "Good." Before he killed him with a bullet and he led walked Sara out to head to Black Mask's office.

Once they made it to the office they had two thugs guarding it, Jason and Sara both kicked them through the door and they fell in the next room. "What the hell? They're here, get 'em!" One thug said as the couple struts into the room getting ready to take these guys out once and for all.

Red Hood and Batgirl begin to take out the first wave of thugs. Red pulling a bunch of one liners as he takes his share out. He turned and observed Batgirl knocking out a thug with a kick to the face. "Babe, I love it when you kick people's asses." Jason admitted.

Sara looked at him with her eyebrows raised, unaware that a thug was getting ready to attack. Red Hood quickly reacted and shot him with his handgun as Batgirl turned to look at the fallen thug. "No problem, Princess." Red Hood said as the doors busted open to reveal more goons as well as Black Mask finally joining the party. "Big mistake coming here, big mistake!"

"Leave Black Mask to me." Red Hood told Batgirl as the two fought the goons as Black Mask waited to aim the gun at Red but he dodged it and Red went to attack him before jumping back to the other thugs. It went on like this for a while but Sara quickly eliminated her thugs just as Black Mask thought it was smart to pull the gun on her. Red Hood used his grapnel to pull Batgirl into his arms as he quickly pushed her out the way as he zip kicked to Black Mask and punched him in the jaw, causing the crime lord to lose his gun.

"Black Mask. You should've left when you had the chance." Jason told him as he grabbed him by the shirt and dragged him by the window that was three stories up. "You don't need to do this. I'll give you money. Drugs! Guns! Weapons! Whatever you want. Please. I'll take a plane. Leave Gotham. Never show my face again. Anywhere you want! I'll go anywhere!" Roman Sionis pleaded.

"How about you go to hell." Red Hood told him as he then proceeded to kick Black Mask out the window and let the man fall to his death. "Say hi to Joker for me." Jason called out as he turned and scoop Sara in his arms and went to walk out the office.

"Time to give you that honeymoon you've been craving for." Jason said.

"Good now take off that damn hood off so I can kiss you." Sara said as she pushed off Jason's jacket hood and pressed the button on the helmet to lift up and started to kiss him.

"Let's hurry up and get home. I can't wait any longer." Jason told her as the two hopped on Jason's motorcycle he got. "Who's the impatient one now?" Sara joked as the two rode off back to their apartment to start their real honeymoon.

The End