Epilogue

About three months have passed since Halloween

About three months have passed since Halloween. Jason was slowly getting back to his old self, with the help of Sara. The only thing, was that Sara refused to let him go out on patrol, at least not yet. She took a break from the night job as well and still had yet to put on Lucius' new suit. Sara said she was working on a secret project for Jason, but she wouldn't spill. Jim Gordon, the commissioner of the GCPD had become Mayor of Gotham City and helped get the city back on its feet after that night. Tim and Barbara were now married, Jason and Sara were, of course, invited to the wedding.

Tonight was New Years, Jason and Sara didn't plan anything but decided to sit on the rooftop of their apartment and watch the citizens' pop fireworks. "Oh! I have something for you." Sara said and quickly grabbed one medium sized box, wrapped up nicely and handed it to him. Jason looked at her before looking down and opened it. It was a new costume for him. Completely different from the remains of the Knight's. She then handed him a different box. "Can't let that gorgeous face get hurt." She said as it revealed a new red helmet, to go with his new identity. The Red Hood.

Jason sets it to the side and pulls Sara into a loving kiss. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too, Jay." Sara replied.

With a smile on his face Jason pulls away, leaving Sara to pout. "I have something to say." He then shifted to completely face her, "I planned on doing this years ago but things happened." Jason told her as he pulled something out his pocket. The small box that was hidden at the top of his closet. At the sight, Sara had a shocked expression on her face.

"Sara, you are my one and only. You are my life and you are my home. Sara White, would you make me the happiest man on Earth, by becoming my wife?" Jason proposed as he opened the box for her to see a beautiful engagement ring waiting. Without a second thought, she throws herself on him, wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed him. "I do, million times, yes." She answered before kissing him again. He laughed as she pulled away as Jason put to ring on her finger as the two stared lovingly at each other before getting interrupted by a huge amount of fireworks going off all over Gotham. Sara checked her phone for the time to see that it was the New Year. "Perfect timing, Todd." She joked.

February soon came around, today was the day of the wedding between Sara Marie White and Jason Peter Todd. Jason had asked where Sara wanted to get married at and smiled as she said, "Miagani Botanical Gardens." In remembrance to Pamela Isley.

The two didn't really know or befriended people so they kept the invitations short: Tim, Barbara, Dick, Jim, Aaron, Lucius, Selina, even Kate and Maggie, who were also now married.

Sara was in a small room downstairs, finishing the touches of her wedding attire. Dick walked in and slowly went to join her at the mirror, he put smirked as he checked himself out. "I just look way too good in this tuxedo." He said. Sara just rolled her eyes, playfully.

Dick turned and looked at her, a warm smile on his face. "You look extremely beautiful, Sara." He told her, before the two hugged each other. "Bruce and Alfred, the two would be so proud of you." He whispered as she blinked the forming tears away, to not ruin the make-up Selina worked so hard on. They broke away as they soon heard the classic wedding song, to signal them.

"Ready to be Mrs. Jason Todd?" Dick asked and she looked as all the plants and flowers starting to sway with the music. "Born to be." Sara smiled as she took Dick's arm as he led her upstairs where everyone was waiting.

Everyone looked as Dick walked her down the aisle to give her to Jason. Jason turned to look at the love of his life in awe, as she looked up at him and smiled. Jason smiled back as Sara soon stepped up in front of her soon-to-be husband. The minister soon began. "I stand before this couple today to unite them in the bonds of matrimony. If there be anyone present that may present just and lawful cause why these two individuals may not be lawfully wed, let him speak now or forever hold his peace." It was a few moments of silence before he carried on.

He looked at Jason, "Do you Jason Peter Todd take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in heath, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto her for as long as you both shall live?" 

"I do." Jason said as his eyes never faltered from hers.

The minister then turned to Sara, "And do you Sara Marie White take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and health, to love, honor and obey, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Sara said smiling. The two then exchanged the wedding rings.

"By the power vested in me by the State of New Jersey. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the-" The minister was cut off as Jason grabbed Sara by the waist and pulled her into a passionate kissed as the guest broke into applause.

"I love you Jason Todd." Sara whispered.

"I love you too, Sara Todd." Jason replied.