Chapter XV

The Dark Knight and his partner made it to the location and was by the Botanical Gardens

The Dark Knight and his partner made it to the location and was by the Botanical Gardens. "Alfred, I've located the source of the seismic activity."

"It appears to be increasing in frequency." Alfred said. "I know what it is... and it's not good." Batman said as he saw three unmanned tanks come by only to be crushed by Poison Ivy's vines.

"IVY, STOP!" Batman yelled at her.

The Militia Commander spoke, "Sir, we just lost three drones near the Botanical Gardens."

"She just couldn't help herself. Deploy the Diamondbacks and Twin Rattlers. Take her out." The Arkham Knight commanded.

"You just gave away your location." Batman told Ivy. "It's time for Scarecrow to pay for what he did to me." Poison Ivy sneered. "I hope you're ready. He's going to throw everything he's got at us." Batman told her. "I'll wreak his little tin toys!" She replied.

24 drones cane from every way and immediately attacked. Batman quickly turned on Battle Mode to fight the drones with the help of Ivy. Using every single fire power he had at his disposal, Batman and Ivy wiped out the drones. "Be wary Batman, they're sending something bigger to stop us." Poison Ivy told him.

"They won't." He said. "I can't help you further, Batman. I'm not strong enough, yet." Ivy stated.

"Sara, stay calm. Cobra tanks have just entered the area." He told her. "Oh great." She mumbled as the Dark Knight slowly took them out with patients and skill. He was able to use the Drone Virus, by using two weapon energy charges and take control of a Cobra to destroy the remaining. "Don't think you've won, Batman. You will lose. Everything!" The Arkham Knight yelled in rage as Bruce then drove his Batmobile near the Gardens. "I should take Ivy back to GCPD before the Arkham Knight launches another assault. It's too dangerous to leave her exposed."

"Sara, stay in the car while I bring Ivy back so we can head to GCPD." Bruce told her. "You got it." She replied.

Batman ejected into the air and went to the top of the Botanical Gardens where Ivy was and she stepped out her tree. "You're not safe here. The Knight knows where you are. You're coming with me." Batman told her.

"I won't leave them. They can't do it alone. They need me." Ivy refused.

Batman then got an urgent call from Alfred. "Sir, I think you may wish to take a look at Perdition Bridge." Alfred disappeared and was replaced by a map of the three islands, zooming in the Bridge. "The Batwing has located the Cloudburst. Scans reveal it is manned and emitting a huge amount of energy." Alfred told him.