Chapter One

Bella

I wake up to the sound of the dreaded alarm beeping.Slowly I climb out of bed kiss my husband on the check and slowly yet surly get ready for work.Today is the day most young people dread but I love the first day of school which means back to work for me! I jump in the shower and begin getting ready of a long day of introductions with students.I slowly tread down the hallway to wake all 5 of the kids in the house I wake up my 4 girls Jelaina Lindsey Mariabella and Cameron.I slowly open the door of my 10 year old daughter Jelaina's room tickle her a bit to wake her up she begins to giggle hysterically "Good morning my princess" I whisper in her ear.Then I move to the twins Carmen and Lindsey they are identical and love to dress the same all the time i repeat the process to my youngest Mariabella whom we Marie she is only 3.I move to the biggest kid in the house my amazing husband Mike Newton.I slowly trail kisses down his back and make my way back up when suddenly he turns his head bringing his lips to mine and whispers good morning.

I make my way down to the kitchen to prepare my family some pancakes our first day of school tradition.After the pancakes are cooked I cut smiley faces out in each pancake.All of sudden all four of my girls come running downstairs pour little Mariabella falls she inherited my walking skills.My husband comes down next kissing each girls head and my lips they all start making gagging sounds while Mike sticks his tongue out at all of them.Once everyone is finished I load my kids in my Toyota sienna to take them all to school or daycare.

As I a march through the hallways of Forks high school I feel a surge of exitment to start a new school year with new students and just new things.The first bell rang signalizing the warning bell which means 5 minutes till I meet my first class of the year!A few students walk in talking about a strange family of 5 who had moved from Alaska they were all pale white but were all unbelievabley beautiful.4 of the 5 were a couple while one with reddish brownish hair was all alone.I couldn't help but wonder if the Cullen's had decided to move back to Forks.The bell rang again signalizing the begging of the first class of the year.

I stand up drawing in the attention of the class."Hello class my name is Mrs.Newton and I am your English teacher for this year this year hopefully will be fun it can be if you try hard enough does anyone have any questions about what to expect this year?Suddenly the door opens and reveals the person who not purposely made my life a living hell for 6 months Edward Cullen.

What did you guys think of that?Another update will be coming soon! Dont forget my day and vote comment and follow!