Part 5

I slowly peel my eyes open preparing for another day of motherly duties don't get me wrong I loved my kids but I wish it involved a nice 12 hour sleep instead of waking up every few hours cause someone had a nightmare at 3 flippin am.When I look up I expect the same old boring white ceiling but instead I get a beautiful valeted ceiling where the hell am I?Oh right the Cullens.I sigh thinking of those amazing times I had with Edward then I think of the day he left me for my own "Protection" and how long it took to put myself together again. I should be grateful that he left me if not I would not have my amazing life yes it can get a bit boring at points but at least I have my 4 little angels speaking of them were in gods name are they at this point they are usually jumping on my bed wanting breakfast since my husband travels a lot for work he works with a big company doing god knows what so I have to take care of all the kids so now I have no time for a social life.

I climb out of bed preparing to be launched with several hugs from the girls but none came that's weird the kids are all ways wanting to give me hugs.I hear giggling coming from the kitchen that could only belong to my 4 children I slowly tread to the kitchen thinking they are trying to cook for me again last time it ended with the house almost burning down so I thought I better go make sure they don't ruin the Cullens home too.I walk in but I find the entire Cullen clan helping my girls make breakfast I smile and lean on the breakfast bar "Now whats going on here?" I ask. "The girls wanted to wake you up but you looked tired so I thought it would be nice to make you breakfast." Esme says smiling at me. "Thank you so much you have no idea the last time I slept that much I needed it so bad" I say very happy. "Mama we made you pancakes like you do for us" Says Jelaina with a little grin on her face. Not that long after the pancakes was finished. "Okay girlies time to get ready for school". "Lets go home and get lunches and get dressed okay girls oh and if you'd like I can give you guys a ride to the school.I say to all the cullens "Okay that would be great" Alice says with a wide grin. I pack up all the things I brought with me and throw it in the back. Since we have limited space Mariabella begged to sit on Emmets lap she had taken quiet the liking to the big muscle man. Carmen wanted to sit on Rose.By the time we had seating all arranged we were of to school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM BACK  lol after a few months I have gotten a lot written the reason I did not update further is I decided I will have a certain period of a few weeks that I just write a ton whenever Im bored and do one big long update! I know this chapter is super short but hey its a chapter. So  I'm now in High School (HOLY I FEEL OLD) Any who hope fully you loved this chapter and see you in like 30 seconds. OH yeah dont forget to Vote Share and comment thanks for reading!

Maddie