Chapter 2

Sir may i ask your excuse for being late for my class" I asked very professionally might I add. He looks at me very shocked to see me "I am a new student and I got lost trying to find your class Mrs. N Newton "He responds calmly. "Of course take a seat your name is?" "Edward Edward Cullen. "Okay Edward take a seat" I sigh. The class seemed to drag on and on after he showed up. Finally the bell rang. The next class started the same but this time Alice and Jasper showed up late I repeated the process with them that I did with them that I did Edward. Then I did this with Rosailee and Emmett.

By the end of the day I was tired and just wanted to go home but no the entire Cullen clan excluding Carlisle and Esme had to pay me a visit. I heard a knock on my classroom door I opened it expecting my 4 girls but instead I find the 5 Cullen's sitting outside my classroom. "Yes what do you want now" I ask extremely annoyed. "mm may we come in please "Asks Edward. I step aside to let them through I close the door very firmly might I add. "Yes what do you want now" I ask them." I want to.."Edward begins but gets interrupted by the squawk of the intercom yes saved by the bell!"Mrs. Newton, we have some bad news about your daughter Mariabella she cut all the hair off a little girl and is now here with her 3 sisters should I send them up?"Squawks the intercom. While rubbing my face and running my fingers through my hair I say yes. I had almost forgot about the clan of vampires staring at me.

A few second later you can hear the pitter patter of running feet. My four bundles of joy suddenly burst through the door. They all jump and hug me as hard as posible.Once we were done I got down a my knees so I could meet Maries eyes "Did you cut of a little girls hair Mariabella?I asked softly. She refused to look me in the eye and she slowly nodded. Then she looked at me square in the eyes with tears "Me did not mean to Mama but the other girl was being a big meanie sayin bad things a-about you and dada "She said with a trembling voice "Its okay hun but next time dont cut the girls hair off okay now I do have to give you a punishment so go sit in the corner for three minutes okay" I say in a quiet tone.

"I see you've been busy with Mike these last few years "Says Emmett with a wide smirk on his face .I give him a look of annoyance. Suddenly Maribella comes running over and starts bouncing with her arms wide open I scoop her up in my arms and slowly start bouncing her since at this point is when she usually has her nap. "You have a very beautiful family "Says Alice in her usually cheerful tone "Thank you Alice" I say and smile at her. "What is it that you wanted to talk to me about Edward" I give him a look of annoyance as I ask him. "Umm I wanted to apologize for what I did 20 years ago" He says and looks very sincere but my mind flashes back to what I dealt with for those 6 months "I am sorry but  I dont accept your apology with that I stalked out of the room signalling my 4 girls to come with me.

There's the second chapter hope you like it! Dont forget to make my day by voting comenting following and sharing!