Emily

"One day long long ago, lived a magical princess named Emma! " my god what has the world come to? I, Bella swan, shifter of the god damn sun, is being forced to tell a two year old a bed time story and all for what? Staying out late with the pack! I'm almost eighteen! A legal adult.

"Her name Emma? Liwk mwe!" The two year old squealed. This two year old also happened to be my cousin but, I'm realy not good with children, just in case you didn't notice.

"Yes, anyway, Emma was a very kind princess. She was very pretty and everyone loved her. She had long blonde hair and green eyes-"
"Liwk mwe!" Emma inturupted.

"Yes like you." I ground out. " one day she went for a walk in the palace gardens when she saw a magic well, in it was lost of jewels and pretty stones.

"Ooo were thewe  woobies?" She mumbled in between a yawn.

"Yes.. Lots of them" I said dully. "She was very excited to find all these jewels and took them all. She wanted to go into the town to buy herself a new dress. Only the finest would do. Silk, satin, gold, silver and jewels. However on the way she she saw a poor orphan girl and her family.-" I stopped as I was cut off by Emma's little snores. Thank god!

I silently leapt off the bed and rushed out of the room. Charlie had grounded me for the rest of the week. Saying I wasn't allowed out of the house until Sunday, three days away! I had already spent three days inside and it was killing me. I realy needed to shift but my dad had also banned me from doing that. Sating I was overreacting and that I would get used to the discomfort after about a day. I didn't.
I trudged downstairs to see the regular sports playing on TV, typical Charlie.
I grabbed a pop tart from the cupboard before toasting and carrying it into the lounge. I sat on the chair furthest away from Charlie and began munching my pop tart while scowling at my father.
I knew he would crumble soon, by tonight most likely and lift my grounding. All I had to do was keep it up a little longer.

"FINE! that's it! I've had enough! I give up! Just go! Go to the rez just be safe! Please don't go All grumpy in me bells please!" Charlie yelled.

Score!

"Thanks! See you tomorrow. I'll be back late" I said as I ran out the door, slamming it behind me.

I looked at the time on my phone and smiled. It was only seven thirty so I knew I had plenty of time to mess around with the pack. I began running towards the reservation in my human form. Half way I shifted into a bird so I could watch the sunset from the sky. It was beautiful. So beautiful I didn't realise I was already flying over the rezz until I headed someone calling me.

"Bella! Bella is that you?" I heard multiple people call. I looked down to see the pack stood with a confused Emily and Billy. I began diving down towards the ground before pulling up at the last second and shifting back.

"Show off" Jacob muttered

"What was that Jake?" I asked, raising my brow.

"Nothing... Nothing!" He said quickly.

"Hmm" I replied.

"Erm Bella! Your a shifter?" Billy said uncertainly.

"Yup, shifter of da sun!" I said in a weird accent.

Billy's face paled as his mouth fell open. "I thought they had been extinct for eons!" He gasped.

"Hidden for eons" I said, smirking.

"Hey Bella! Wanna come for a run?" Leah asked before phasing, tearing her clothes.

"Hell yeah!" I yelled before phasing into a wolf. The others all gasped slightly as there eyes grew big. What? What's wrong?