Caleb and Alice sitting in a tree...

"Ugggghhhh" I groaned, repeatedly banging my head on my light purple wall. "Why are they still here?"

"Well Edward's gone but the rest of them aren't..."

I sighed loudly, asking fate what I did to make it hate me so much.

"Okay, well it's getting late now you should head home for dinner" I said suddenly, feeling smothered. I wanted some space to process this all without feeling like I was being suffocated.

They all gave me a worried took but eventually agreed, smiling sightly at me before walking out my room, Billy shutting the door behind him. 

I tried to get my phone but couldn't reach it so I reached for my small notepad and pen, deciding to just write a note, knowing it would work.
Alice, we need to talk.

I sighed before collapsing back onto my bed, playing with the ends pf my long, brown hair.
Maybe I should have it cut sometime...

I made myself comfy in my huge pile of pillows and stuffed toys, practically burying myself in them all. I knew Alice would be looking into my future and was right because not even thirty seconds later a tiny, black haired pixie was climbing through my open window. She gracefully landed on her heeled feet before turning around to face me a look of guilt on her face as I glared coldly at her.

"Bella... I'm so-" she began before I cut her off. "Alice, if you're going to apologise. Don't."

She gave me a shocked look. I guess she wasn't expecting that. I, for once had caught Alice off guard. 

"Can I explain at least? I-i'm going to explain." She said, more to herself than me. "So, right after you left, we were all so confused. Edward disappeared with Tanya immediately, saying some giant speech about how stupid we all were and such, being totally rude long story short." She ranted making me laugh slightly. 

At this she looked up at me and beamed, moving from her space by the window to the edge of my bed, perching on it lightly.

"So anyway, we all tried calling you trying to figure out what was going on, I didn't even understand, I had seen a vision of you threatenng Tanya with fire. We couldn't get through to you so we decided to call the mutts.-" 

"Pack." I cut her off sharply, biting my tongue to stop my less than polite comments.

"Yes, yes, pack whatever you want to call them. We called them and they said they assumed that you were with us as per usual. That's when we all really started panicking. We had no idea where you were. We tried following your scent but the rain had long washed it away. We gave up after searching all night. The next day at about three in the afternoon, Carlisle called us saying the hospital just got a call from the Montana intensive hospital saying you were in a coma! A coma Bella!" she said, becoming hysterical. She hunched over and leaned her forearms on her knees, supporting her shaking figure.

I hastily dragged myself to her, trying to wrap my arms around her small, unmoving frame. "Alice, Alice calm down. Please. Please just calm down, listen to me. Where's Jasper? The others? Just-just breathe." I stuttered slightly, trying to comfort my former best friend.

Suddenly another vampire was in the room, violently snatching Alice from me and into their arms. I tried to calm my own breathing from the shock of the sudden invasion as I could hear a light mutter coming from the pair of them but it was to low for me to hear in my current state. I could only hear  few things they were saying and it was really starting to annoy me. 

"Erm, hellooo?" I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

Immediately I was being hissed at by a very angry, unknown vampire. He crouched protectively over Alice, backing her into the corner furthest from me.

"Caleb, stop" Alice cried from behind him.

Who is this Caleb guy?

"I'll continue now, Bella." Alice said, stressing my name. I saw Caleb stiffen before sending me a quick look and puling Alice out from behind him and crushing her to his side.

"Okay, let me continue, after two days, the rest of the Denalies left saying something about getting a call from Tanya. We haven't heard from them or Edward since, it's very confusing but it doesn't stop there."

I was definetly confused. What else could possibly happen?

"Well, this is Caleb - my mate-"

What. The. Hell.

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Its been a month! So much for an update every week...
But I have a decent excuse. Ish.
I've been in Italy for the past week with school and before that I had a load of tests to revise for as well as curriculum days and GCSE related this. I hope you all enjoyed this!!