Golden eyed goddess

"You should be getting home, it's late." Carlisle said, breaking the slightly awkward atmosphere.

Thank God, I need to think. I'm going to tell Charlie I'm staying at ours instead of Sue's tonight.

I reluctantly wiggled out of Edward's arms, which once again, I was being held captive in. I don't think he trusted Emmet not to hurt me...

Edward made a small move to pull me back but I couldn't stay, I headbutted his hand gently before turning to look at the rest of the family as Esme stood up and walked towards the door. "Will we see you again?" She asked as she slid the large glass door open, allowing the cold, night air to blow in.

I turned to face her before nodding once and leaping out the door, shifting into my form mid-air. I landed on all four of my paws before dashing off into the night, not looking back. I knew if I did I wouldn't have a chance of leaving my imprint, my family.

The sound of the doorbell ringing manically shattered the early morning silence and yanking me from my blissful sleep. I sat up groggily and wiped my eyes before grabbing onto my headboard, steadying myself from the wave of head rush my quick action had caused. I looked at the clock on my wall which was barely visible due to the lack of sun. 8:30 who the hell comes to your house at this time, on a Sunday? Suddenly knocking joined the constant ring of the door bell, creating more noise than my sensitive ears could handle.

"I'm coming I'm coming!" I yelled as I pushed myself out of my warm cocoon and stumbling down the stairs. "What?" I snapped as I threw open the door.

"Bella?"

Aww damn, it's Rosalie. What's she doing here?

"Blondie." I addressed her, nodding my head in greeting.

"And here I was thinking you and I might be able to get along..." She muttered.

"Yeah, I doubt that's ever really going to happen." I said while opening my door wider and ushering her in before closing it and walking into the kitchen in search of some cereal.

Her face moulded into a mask of shock as her eyes widened and her lips parted, showing a few of her deadly, pearl white teeth. What's she gawking at?
"How did you hear that?" She asked and octave higher than her usual pitch.

"Hear what?" I asked, realising my mistake and trying to cover it up.

"You know what! How did you hear what I said! No human should be able to and please tell me what that god awful stench is before I go mad!" She screeched, becoming hysterical.

"Well it looks like you've already gone mad to be honest and that 'god awful stench' is most likely the guys from the rez. They're shifters, you know that already though but never thought to tell me." I ranted.

"Wow, looks like someone's finally grown a backbone. Welcome to the bitch club." She said, totally surprising me before pulling me into a hug.

"Erm, okay... Why are you here exactly..."

"Oh, yeah right. Erm, well, as you can see I'm back, so is everyone else and last night erm, well it was very dramatic. So you knows there's a shifter that can shift into multiple forms. Her names Beth, well apparently. I don't believe her, but she saved Esme from the mutts then imprinted on Edward. I'm sorry!" Rosalie rushed out.

"Wow, that's a lot huh?" I said with a raised brow. "And why don't you believe this Beth chick?" I asked becoming slightly defensive.

"Well, to be honest I'm not sure. She just reminded us all of you... The book, the seat, the pictures. I'm probably just over reacting. You know the others don't even know I'm here? I had to sneak away I wanted to fix things between us." Rose said, hopefully.

I could see how hard she was trying and I couldn't hold a grudge for my life, besides I didn't really have anything against her in the first place. I'd never been close to her so her leaving effected me the least, that was still a lot though.

"Rose, were fine. I'd love to be friends with you. I can call you rose right?" I asked.

"Of course, but erm, I probably need to go. I'm in enough trouble as it is. Edward didn't want us ruining your life, especially since he's been imprinted on by that funky shifter." Rose laughed.

"Well, you never know, she'll probably go back to your home sometime. You should go if you want to see her." I smiled.

"Sure. Thanks, see you around!" She called before there was a breeze and the beautiful blonde was gone.

Well i guess now is a good time to pay them a visit.

I rushed to the back door and shifted into a Phoenix again before launching myself into the air. I began flapping my wings until I felt a steel hand clasp around my body as I was dragged back down to each by none other than the golden eyed beauty.

"I knew it!" Rosalie cheered triumphantly before dashing off towards the Cullen's home, still holding me in her hand. Damn.

I'm so sorry it took so long but is half term now so I'll try to catch up on the updates! Schools been wild. So sorry, home you enjoyed this though...