Lone wolf

I felt Edward stiffen slightly under me and immediately panicked a moment later I felt a false sense of calm wash over me and shot Jasper a look, I appreciated his efforts but I was to worried to accept the false emotions. 

Slowly my fears became a reality. Edward slowly pulled away from me and crouched defensively in front of his family. "What the hell Bella. " he spat, making my world come crashing down.

What have I done?

"Son, what are you doing?" Carlisle asked, a look of confusion on his face. I found myself watching Esme shift her weight uncomfortably from one foot to the other, an action I wouldn't give a second thought had I knows she could stay in any one position for as long as she wanted and feel no discomfort. The tense atmosphere was almost stifling.

"She, she lied to us- she.." Edward stuttered, breaking my heart a little more and finalizing my decision. If he couldn't even say my name how could I stay here?
It was simple.
I couldn't.

Without a second thought I leapt down the stairs- thanking the gods above I was only on the third on and miraculously managed to land on my feet- and dashed out the door before anyone could comprehend what was going on. The last thing they expected me to do was run. Oh well, being vampires and all they should learn to expect the unexpected. They thought I was a week, naive little girl still. They hadn't truly seen my new Bella 2.0 improvements but Edward had seen a glimpse of my true self and his reaction wasn't good.

I ran out the open door, passed a baffled Emmet, shocked Rosalie, tearful Esme, worried Jasper, scared Alice and an innocent looking Carlisle. Oh, and let's not forget a snarling mate and a smug coven of Denalies with only two people showing any sign of compassion in the room.
Thank you Carmen and Elizer.

As soon as I was out the front door I leaped over the edge of the railing around the Cullen's large porch, shifting into my white wolf mid air and landing on my four paws with a soft thud. I took one look back to see that everyone had yet to realise where I had gone before sprinting off into the densely packed mess of green and brown, better know as the woods. I dodged and swerved viciously to avoid trees, logs and branches. Grief was clouding my senses and tears began to block my vision. I ignored my pain though and kept running, resulting in me running into a few low hanging branches. I ignored the pain as I began to feel fatigue overtake me. I finally began slowing only to realise I had no idea where I was.

I looked down and from what I could see my paws were black and... Red? Oh great, blood. As I became more aware I realised how bad some of my injuries were. Great. I began to stumble forward, realising I could hear the sound of people about a mile or so west of where I was. It was dark and cold was beginning to seep into the nights air. No clouds were to be seen allowing the moon and the stars to shine down, my only source of comfort. There was a full moon tonight. How typical. I'm a 'werewolf' out on a full moon. Let's hope no one sees me.

I began staggering forward, able to see light from what looked like a house within a couple of hundred metres. I shifted back, not wanting to give anyone a heart attack when I was the one who needed help. I was weaker and smaller in my human form and walking used a lot more energy and was a lot more painful than before, never the less I carried on, ignoring my pain. My arms were bloodied and there were multiple small, deep cuts on my arms while my legs weren't in much off a better condition. My left leg had many painful, weeping scratches and cuts but that wasn't what was causing me the most pain. On my right leg, going from my upper thy to my knee was a deep, angry cut. I knew if I ever made it out of this alive it was scar. Badly.

My clothes were torn and bloodied, something I hadn't known was possible until now but I didn't care. I had finally reached my destination and I could clearly hear people laughing and talking in the garden around a fire now. There seems to be at least three men and two women from what I could hear. I was glad that there were no children. Well hopefully there weren't at least. I didn't want to scare them.
I finally broken through the tree line and saw the people before me.

"Help" I Murmered weakly, collapsing to the damp, dirt floor not caring that I would be filthy. I heard a collection gasps and a sudden commotion as people rushed over.

"Genny, Henry call an ambulance!" I heard a women cry before dark spots invaded my vision before totally sucking me under.

Dun Dun dunnnnnn....
Dramatic enough huh? :-*     :-*      :-*        :-*

♥♠♪♦♣♥♠♪♦♣
Question- Are my chapters long enough for you? I feel they're a bit short but I didn't want to keep you waiting.