Only if you get me peanut butter

I gasped sharply, almost losing my balance and tumbling to the ground. That would not be good. Not at all. I turned myself around, leaning heavily on the crutches and began to slowly move towards my door. I placed the crutches in front of me, one at a time before dragging each foot as well as I could.

By the time I had reached my doorway, five minutes later, both my arms and legs were aching. I felt a slight breeze and froze. Where did that come from? I began to worry, I knew for a fact all my windows were shut, I had looked a few minutes ago. In fact, since I'd been visited by Alice I had locked them as well and closing them. Vampires didn't really seem to understand when they weren't welc-

"Hey sweet pea!" An enthusiastic voice broke me from my thoughts, making a shriek burst from my lips as the ground suddenly began getting closer.

I shut my eyes, preparing for the impact but instead found myself being pulled into two strong, cold, arms. I un-scrunched my face and opened my eyes coming face to face with a vampire. I couldn't doubt they were a vampire, for they had red eyes. Blood red eyes.

A scream pierced the air and it took me a moment to realize I was the cause of the horrible sound. I flung myself from the strange vampires' arms, landing harshly on the carpeted floor before I began dragging myself away, not looking where I was going. Mistake number one.

I felt the familiar sensation of falling as I began tumbling down the stairs, painfully hitting each one. However, before I could go much further, I felt myself being lifted into another pair of smaller, yet equally as cold arms. At this point, I was a shaking, blubbering mess. I was placed in the large armchair in my living room as silence filled the room, only my quiet whimpering to be heard.

After a few minutes, I managed to calm myself down as I scolded myself internally. I had just shown so much weakness in such a short space of time and I hated it. I needed to put on a tough front. They couldn't see me looking so vulnerable. With this, I stopped sniffing and pushed my hair away from my eyes, looking at the two vampires sat together in the armchair across from me properly for the first time, I  noticed there was one male and one female. The man had a rough mop cut of dirty blonde hair messily arranged upon his head and was very well build, broad shoulders and firm chest, he looked wild in every way, untamed and this was what made the slight tinge of fear ebb into my system. His skin was pale, like every other vampire but seemed to have some kind of rough texture wherever I looked, but still, his most noticeable feature were his eyes. His blood red eyes, which somehow seemed to hold a playful look to them whilst the rest of his stance seemed guarded and vicious beyond belief.  

The woman had long blonde hair that reached her mid-back and was well kept, a giant contrast to her companion. She had a petite frame with her perfectly small features, red eyes and pale skin, which like the males had a rough texture. Her eyes, however, seemed to be void of most emotions, only small flickers shining through occasionally.

"Well, care to explain what the hell you're doing in my house?" I asked dryly after a few minutes, turning to look at the pair of them.

They both looked at each other, probably shocked by my seemingly calm tone and composure, the polar opposite of my previous attitude. I internally sighed. By the looks of it, they thought I was just a regular human, but why would they come to my house and then not eat me? 

The man seemed to break out of his shock sooner than his companion. "Sorry for scaring you ma'am, that wasn't in my intentions" he began, a thick southern tang filling his voice. "But we have something to talk to you about. My name is Peter Whitlock and this is my mate, Charlotte." He looked lovingly at the woman, who I now know as Charlotte, and pulled her closer to his chest. 

"Whitlock, as in Jasper Whitlock?" I asked, my brows scrunching up in confusion as I leaned forward in my seat slightly.

"Exactly as in Jasper Whitlock." The woman, Charlotte spoke up for the first time, her eyes meeting my own.

"So sweet pea, will you let us explain?" Peter asked, cocking his head to one side whilst flashing me a charming smile.

"Only if you get me peanut butter."

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so so sorry, I've been going through some stuff lately and haven't been able to update. I'm starting all my GCSE's now as well so its very busy everywhere >:)