The Start Of Forever

A month had passed since I had discovered I was Jaspers mate and everything was coming along smoothly. I had become so much closer to Jasper in this short period of time than I ever was with Edward. He asked me about every single detail of my life, my likes dislikes, dreams and fears he knew it all.

I had also grown an unbreakable bond with Peter and Charlotte, Charlotte insisted I called her Char every time I called her Charlotte. Peter was my best friend when it came to pranks and Char was like Alice with her love for shopping. All in all, life was perfect. The Cullens had been friendly, the pack was being friendly and I had a growing suspicion that the friendship between Charlie and Sue was more than a friendship. I looked around my now bare room, my faded purple walls were marked from where various posters and pictures had been placed from several years, the paint beneath being shielded from the slight sun that gradually made a change in the colour of the paint, it probably wasn't as noticeable to the human eye, but to me, I could definitely see it.

Oh well.

My bed was stripped of its duvet and sheets and stood alone in the far corner, only the small chest by its side. I smiled as I took a small, wobbly step forwards, placing the last few objects scattered on my bed into the large, brown, cardboard box. This was it this was really happening. After all this time I was moving out and going to uni, only I wouldn't be alone like I expected. Peter, Char, and Jasper were all coming with me and I felt like I was a ticking time bomb of excitement, just waiting to explode. It wasn't just the thought of not being alone, it was the knowledge that I would have the support and soon would be starting to live my own life. Free of any restrains and rules. I set the rules now and it felt amazing. I guess id always been like my mother in that aspect. I couldn't be tied down but it seemed I'd finally found something, someone who could keep me grounded, keep me happy. It was a nice feeling that I always wanted to have.

I called for Peter to come and take the last box and instantly he was picking it up, sending me a cheeky smile. I only rolled my eyes, used to it by now.

Ever since I'd first managed to start walking unaided, he;d been suggesting I'd be able to go and run a marathon. I don't think he could quite understand or remember how the healing process for humans worked. I mean, yes shifter healing an all but that could only do so much. I looked out my window as I heard the sound of a car pulling into the driveway, the cruiser was now parked out front and I could see Jakes blue pickup rounding the corner.

Looks like the pack has come to see me before I go.

I quickly hobbled as best I could down the stairs, only stumbling a few times but everyone knew better than to try and help me by now. I would rip anyone's head off if they as much as suggested I was incapable of doing a simple task such as walking down the stirs. By the time I'd reached the bottom, everyone had migrated into the living room, all in all, it was cramped. Charlie was sat in his armchair with Billy in his wheelchair next to him, Sam and Peter were sat on the love seat with their mates on their laps, both looking equally uncomfortable. Jasper, Paul, and Embry were all sat on the sofa while Seth, Jarred and Leah were leaning against the wall. I smiled and greeted them all before sitting on Jaspers lap. The place I was most comfortable.

"We need to get going soon Darlin' ". Jasper whispered huskily in my ear, making a shiver rack through my body.

I whimpered slightly, unsure how to react. I was feeling overwhelmed, I was moving away from the most important place of my life. Everything had happened here, the Cullens, shifting, Jasper.

Everything.

A moment later, a wave of calm washed over me, allowing to think clearly. I sent Jasper a small smile before sighing.

"We need to leave," I said, silencing the loud chattering from the pack.

They all froze and stared at me with wide eyes, begging me to stay. "Why can't you just stay a bit longer?" Jake asked, with watery eyes.

"If I don't leave now, I never will. This is hard for me as well you know? " I replied, my voice growing thick with emotion.

"She's right Jacob." Charlie said, "if she doesn't leave now she won't have enough time to get ready before her classes start next week. Texas is fairly far away."

"It still doesn't make me like it anymore" Jake grumbled unhappily as we all stood and began walking towards the front door.

This was really happening, it was getting closer and closer. I was moving out.

I hugged each and every pack member, talking to them all one last time before I reached Charlie. By then i was pretty much bawling.

"Hey bells, Wow, look at my little girl all grown up. I'm so proud of you. promise to call and visit whenever you can alright?" Charlie said, trying not to cry himself.

"I will dad, promise," I said, smiling through the sadness.

I gave him one last, tight hug before pulling away from him and backing into the large truck, full of Jasper and I's belongings. I climbed into the back seat next to Jasper before buckling into my seat belt and squeezing Jaspers hand, trying to reassure myself. He leaned over and placed a quick kiss to my forehead before Peter began backing out the driveway.

I spun to face the window, waving frantically at everyone, willing myself not to cry again. as we took off down the road I imprinted the memory into my mind forever. My family and pack stood outside the large white house. Smiling, waving, loving.

We drove down the twisty roads of forks before finally reaching the large sign at the exit.

Thank you for visiting Forks!

Come back soon!

I smiled as I looked out of the window once more. This was the start of a new life. The start of a new life full of adventure with the people I love.

The start of forever.

Eeekss it's over!!

now, sorry, I know many of you are probably unhappy with this ending but, to be honest, I lost my inspiration for this book way back and since then have been just trying to complete it for you all because I know I hate it when authors don't finish books. :) anyway, I'm now going to be working on the sequel of Bella the demigod, the first few chapters of which are already published and ready for you to read if you haven't already

anyways, hope you enjoyed this story :)