part 1

Hey my name is Alice Walker I'm the youngest in my family and my parents only child I have black hair and brown eyes I'm a very slim person. I'm 20 years old I live with my three bestfriends Jamie, Trichelle and Satara we live in a penthouse my parents got for me as a college present. I'm currently a student in college this is my third year in college my family isn't the nicest being the youngest in the family I don't get baby it the complete opposite. I'm told what I'm allow to do and what I'm not my family don't expect me to live off them you would think them having money and all my family would take care of me " No way in hell" there a better chance hell freeze over before that happen.

my grandfather and grandmother rise me both of them are great people I was told from a young age that I would never make it as a nurse from my parents. That hurt like hell picture your parents stabbing you in the back and heart with hundreds of knives over and over. I wanted to prove them wrong by all means my grandparents told me that I could be anything I set my mind to and I did just that I work my butt off. Now I'm in medical school and I'm in my third year I remember first time my parents saw me working in the hospital as a nurse it was so funny. Both of them were shock and I know I would have a hard time from the day on their would do their best to make sure I drop out or fail. The other doctors helped me a lot so did the rest of the staff in the hospital thanks to them I'm able to survive this land.

End of Flash back