Part 9

Alice Pov...

I woke up with a head and I looked around I couldn't find the alarm to turn off but there wasn't any alarm to switch off wait this isn't even my room either is it any of my best friends rooms. Where the hell am I? Looking around to find some answers I saw someone next to me I looked closer because my vision wasn't 100 percent yet. It's was Alex he was shirt less next to me and his hand was around me stopping me for getting up. I shake him and he pulled me closer I let out a sound and his eyes open and he pulled me back down closer to him. Just a few more mins he told me I can't I have work I told him he didn't move. Please Alex I need to get going he finally let go of me and I got up and grab my stuff wait what am I wearing I looked down I saw it was a man shirt. Did you ? I ask him don't worry princess we didn't do anything and I just put you in a shirt nothing else. I hurried to get my stuff I grab my phone and called my best friend and told them I need help if their could pick out my work clothes and outfit to wear work plus grab my stuff and bags. Thanks oh wait you need the address I told them am I'm not sure where I am I told them Alex can you give them direction please I ask him jumping and the bed next to him after he give them direction I end the call.

Let me show you the bathroom so you have a shower and then I will get you some breakfast he told me I smiled and reach my hand out for him to lift me off the bed. He did and he show me the bathroom and I did my hair the same time I walk out the shower in a rode and he shower after me I waited for him to come out and I ask for a shirt to wear since I didn't want to put back on my dress. He was busy picking out a suiting and I drop my rode and undo my hair and let it fall to my butt. I put on the shirt at the moment I had no clean undies or bra so I don't put on any I walk to the mirror and did my hair. I fail to put it back up I turn around and saw Alex with nothing on in all glory watching me he smirk do you like what you see? I asked him he laugh I love it he told me I smiled and return to the mirror and try to fit my hair.

After failing again I give up I turn around and see Alex putting on a grey suit he look so damn good I walk over and help him do his tie. I jump on the bed and lay on my belly while playing a scooby doo game waiting for him to done dress I felt someone over me I knew it was Alex. He felt hard on my butt I just laugh he grab my butt and lift up the shirt and slapped my butt cheeks I giggled. He flipped me over so I could face him you look so beautiful I could take you right here now he told me. Well take me I whisper are you sure he asked me I nob my head he throw he jacket on the floor and take off his shirt and pant. He helped me out of my shirt and we were both naked there on the bed. He open my legs and came between my foot he started to kiss me. It felt like fireworks were going off all over my body I wanted him so bad he made him way lower down to my area kissing me there. Then he pull me down and I felt his wet tongue enter me going in and out. He pulled back and he use him fingers I couldn't hold in the moans anymore I let them out Alex please go deeper I beg him. Say my name he told me " Alex, Alex Aleeexxx I moan, suddenly there was a knock on the door Alex pulled out his tongue making me lease a deep moan who is it Alex shouted angry. It's me bro someone answer from the other side of the door Alex stop and fit himself he put on his boxer and I pulled up the bed sheets over me.