Part 7

We enter the club and everyone eyes were on us we laughed and just run up to the bar and order a hand full of shoots I could get use to this everyday Jamie shouted over the music. The music was blasting and I was feeling it plus my favorite song was on which was Rihanna Man down. I want to the dance floor and wave to my girls to join me all three came running I started to move to the music and slow wine on my girls all of us was feeling it at that moment. Then went my favorite part came on " Rum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum Man down" we did the fake guns with our hand at each other and laugh then Chris came on the dance floor and we fake shot him with our hand guns he fake it like he really got shoot and all of us laugh. I left the group and went to the bar and order a few shots to drink I was starting to feel a little light head I walk toward the dance floor and started to grind on a guy. I felt something hard against my butt I just laugh knowing what it was the music change and I rush to the bathroom. I had to throw up I lean on the sink to throw up again I felt someone hold back my hair I wash my mouth and pulled away from the person.

I lean on the wall of the bathroom to support my body I looked up and I saw it was Alex he had a serious look on him face. He helped me up and I lean on him for support he left so soft like before he picked me up and carried me to him car and put me in a seat and put on the seat belt on me. He got into the driver seat and drove off I rub my hand on foot Alex I want ice cream I told him. He looked at me then back on the road, went we get home he told me I shake the head and move my hand from his foot he pull it back but this time in his hand and he don't let go. I felt the car stop and he got out and help me out I looked up and saw a mansion it was huge I felt to tried to look around more. He helped me to his room and help me out my dress and shoes. Then he helped me into one of his shirt's then I heard a knock on the bedroom door I looked up and saw double. I saw two Alex's am Alex I'm seeing two of you I told him both of them laugh but the Alex at the door has my ice cream I told the Alex on the bed next to me. How do you know that it's your ice cream? the Alex by the door ask because it's my favorite flavor I told him.

Bro just give her it the Alex on the bed told the other Alex by the door he walk over and give me the ice cream and laugh she just so cute he say. Alex had his laptop in front of him he looked up at the other Alex and give him a look, feed me I shove the ice cream at Alex with the laptop who was next to me he give me a look then take the ice cream from me. Open he told me and I open he feed me for a few mins then all I remember was falling asleep.