Part 3

I parked my car and hop out I place my glasses on my head today was going to be one of those days I could feel it. My grandparents left me in charge of the hospital went their we away the rest of my family didn't like it very much. Everyone in my family wanted the hospital for themselves even my parents I had no idea why both of them were like this to me and for that reason I felt down all of a sudden. Miss Alice there is someone here to see you who could want to see me at this time I ask the front desk assistance. A man is here to see you he say his name is Alex Gomez she say smiling...

Show him into the office I told her Miss Alice your a very hard person to find he say taking a seat sure why don't you make your self comfortable I told him he just smirked. Waited your the man from the penthouse I say aloud Yes I'm here to return something that belong to you he give me a pair of shades and my house keys. Oh I'm sorry I didn't know thank you very much I told him no problem your most welcome sweetheart he told me. I heard a knock on the door enter I told the person. No surprise it was both my parents what the hell do you think your doing in here my mother shouted. What do you mean I say in a calm voice don't play with me Alice you don't belong here and sure is hell you don't belong in this office she say and rise her hand to slap me but Alex got up and stop her. What do you think your doing my father shouted Alex turn around facing both of them. Both of them looked shocked I'm sorry I don't mean to my mother say she looked scared both her and my father. Get out of here now and don't every rise your hand and hit her! Alex told them both of them nob their head and got out of the office.

I'm sorry something both of them can be a little to much to handle I told him he looked at me and sit back down. I flop back down into my grandfather's chair he looked at me I felt like I would cry in front of him at that moment. So your Queen granddaughter I'm guessing he ask me yes I am but how do you know that I ask him. The picture on the desk plus that man is Queens son and all of you have similar features he say. Well let me tell you all of my family hates me I wouldn't be surprise if any of them would be wishing I wasn't born. My grandparents take care of me my grandfather left me in charge of running the hospital went he is away and my parents aren't to happy about any of this I told him. He got up and walk over to me and pulled me up out of the seat I looked down because tears started to form in my eyes. He held my face up and embrace me I started to cry in his arm he felt to soft like a cuddle bear. I pulled away realizing I don't know this man and he pulled me back to him and kissed me I don't want to pull away he send a chill over my body.