Part 26

Alice POV...

I sneak out the hotel and got my motorcycle I had a long way to go but I was going to party the night away. I arrive at the club and pulled up the girls and everyone around the parking lot look at me.

I got off and take out the keys out of my baby. I knew got to ride her before but I knew how to ride one my dad had bought me it right before I came back.

The girls run to me and looked at my motorcycle then at me. I open my arms and we all hugged.

"even lovey Dovey time to turn up" Satara shouted.

We walk to the line and the guard outside told the other people move aside let us pass.

We got inside and the music hit us I pulled Trichelle to the dance floor and Satara pulled Jamie to the dance floor.

"Let's get completely drunk and wasted" Trichelle shouted.

"Not you Alice it's not good for you or the baby" Jamie say and the other girls nod their heads.

The music started to play and I just wanted to forget it all. I started to dance it felt so good I felt free.

The song change to a more upbeat song and I found myself grinding on some random guy. The girls were all over  the dance floor.

Jamie was making out with some guy on the dance floor. I went to grab a seat because my shoes were killing me. I told the bartender I wanted a glass of water. He handed me it and I lean up on the bar and take off my heels. I walked bare foot to the seating area.

Suddenly some girls run up to me asking for pictures. "Sure" I told them happily and pose for the picture.

After a few pictures I was back on the dance floor. Rihanna please don't stop the music was playing. I started to grind on a random dude.

Suddenly I felt his hands on my hips and pulling me close to him. "It was completely normal right? ".

"Wrong it felt wrong completely wrong" I pull away and the guy wouldn't let me go.

" listen here if you don't let me go I will kick your ass" I told him.

" I don't think you will sweet heart" the person say.

I turn around to come face to face with Zac. "What are you doing here?" I ask him. " I could ask you the same thing or you forgetting your carrying my child?" He told me.

" what I do is my business? " I told him

" seem so bunny because you don't look engage!"  He say

" I'm guessing your single then so I'm going to make you mines right here" he told me.

He put the ring on my finger and grab me and we made out on the dance floor. He kept grabbing at my butt and squeezing it tight "Zac stop" I told him and hit his hand playful.

" but bunny your in my club and I can do what ever I want" he smirked at me.

I pulled him closer to me and whisper in his ears "let have sex I want your body" I told him.

He pulled me out the crowd and up to the vip room and to his office. We had sex on his table for what felt like hours I was loving the feeling of his body on my body.

"Zac we have to stop" I told him    

" why do we have to stop baby ?" Zac ask

"Because I have some water"I told him

"Fine" Zac told me

I was on his office table fixing my bra and dress. Suddenly Cole who's Zac best friend rush in. I jump off the table in shock.

"Hey Alice, this is a new one" he say and smile.

" shit shut up Cole or I will make you shut up" I say and hide my face in Zac chest.

Zac and Cole both laugh ...

Zac zip up my dress and I got up and got my shoes. Zac was sitting down in his chair and I sit down on his lap. And put on my heels, Zac hugged me tight and I really didn't want to leave him embrace.

Cole and Zac started to speak in Spanish and I was completely clueless. I look up at him and he kiss my forehead.

Suddenly my phone ring ....

Unknown-Alice I need your help!
Alice- who's this?
Unknown- this is princess?
Unknown- I need to hide can you help me Alex wants to kill me
Alice- it's alright Where are you?I will come and get you
Unknown- I'm in the park please don't let anyone know
Alice- I will happy you even If that means spending all my money and giving up my Cookies on mornings.
Unknown- thank you please hurry he may find me anytime soon
End of call