Part 13

Alice POV...

After a few mins the guards explain everything to me. I happily got in the suv and I fell asleep into the drive. Someone called my name and I woke up and got out. I was at my the penthouse before I left the two guards told me that I would be having ten guards following me from now on. He told me that two of them will be outside my room and most likely I would see them went I go up. I thank him and he smiled at me and told me it was his job. I hurried up to my penthouse and run into and throw off my clothes and felt on the bed and was off into dream land.

Alex POV...
I saw Alice kiss Paul on the check it had me so damn angry I wanted to kill him. The other girls were laughing and then one of them told her something and both of them high five. Then I felt my phone ring it was one of the drug dealers from yesterday. I spoke in Italian so that the girls wouldn't understand. He was telling me someone thief some of the drugs I had given his. Who would dare thieve drugs from me I ask him angrily . I turn around to see Alice on the ground both her and one of her friends. She reach out her hand for me to help her up but I was to angry about what was going on.  "Was I paying so much attention to her that I was going soft as the Don of the Mafia!" I looked away and didn't pay her any attention I walked away to finish the call with the drug dealer. I saw one of the girl threw the Jeep keys at Alice . She catch them and all of them got into the jeep and she speeded off to the gate of the mansion. The guards message me and ask if to let her pass I told them yes. She speeded out the gate like she was on a race track. I couldn't deal with her right now I had business to take care of. I needed more power right now and I was intending to get it at all cost. I made a meeting with the daughter of a famous hotel in Italy her name was Princess. Her family had a lot of power of course not more then me but she had contacts. Her father had arrange for us to marry but I kept putting it off till now. First I had to handle some business with the police. I knew that the chief of the police was the one who was thieving my stuff. He wanted to take me out and I was going to take him out before he could take me out. I got my driver to drive me to the shipping port that I owned. I was going to meet the police chief there. On my way I got a call from Paul saying that Alice and the girls had been stop by the police. I told the driver to turn the car around and head there right away. As we pulled up I say one of the police had his gun out pointing at Alice. He smiled at her and then he saw me he give me an evil nasty smirk I could of killed him there on the spot. Then the strangest thing happened One of Alice friends run out the jeep with her purse. She pulled out her ID and show the police and he put away the gun. I could see the like shock on his face. I guess he saw who she was after all she was my woman I couldn't let anything happen to her. Alice started to shouted at them but I couldn't hear what she was saying i look at my watch and got into the car and told the driver go.